Chapter 2

~Your POV~

It took like 15 minutes to get to school, but it felt like forever! But you were listening to "I'm everywhere" which is Jack's outro song. After the bus ride, everyone piles into the school pushing and shoving, where someone pushes you so you fall hard to the concrete and some girl helps you up. "Here, let me help you up." offered the girl. She had a nice, silky, soft voice. "Thanks." you said back softly. She held out a hand for you to shake and mentioned "My name's Abagail and, you're welcome." You shook her hand and told her your name. You've never really seen her here before, so you asked, "So, Abagail, are you new here, or did I just never see you before?" Abagail answered, "Well this is my first year here as a junior, so..yeah. I guess so." You two kept chatting in the lunchroom (where you wait in the morning) until lockerbreak. You two parted, heading to separate lockers, then you bumped into a guy who looked vaguely familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

You looked into his electrifying ocean blue eyes, then looked at your shirt. Oh my gosh!! I just bumped into Jacksepticeye!! (this font means thoughts)

~Jack's POV~

I was walking along to my locker, when I bump into a beautiful girl. I looked into her twinkling E/C eyes then looked down at her shirt, and moved over to her arm, it had scars all over it. She had my logo on her shirt so I asked if she was a fan and she said yeah in a quiet voice, so she asked if we could take a selfie together. Then we realized we had to go to our lockers and it looked like she was following me, but we were locker neighbors!

~Your POV~

I was trying to go to my locker, but Jack was kind of in my way, and walking in front of me, until we found out we were locker neighbors! I wanted to fan girl so much then and there, but that would be embarrassing, and also I loved him so much, he kept me alive. Before I found Jack, I just wanted to end it all. He only brightens up my days temporarily, then I'm back to depressed little me.