Chapter 18

~Your POV~ (I'm sorry for it being in your POV for so long)

We all got into the back of the firetruck; Jack and I next to each other and John and Mark next to each other. "Wait, why are we riding in a firetruck and not in an ambulance?" Mark asked. We all shrugged. "Who cares! This WAY better than an ambulance!" I admitted. "True." Jack agreed.

~Time skip 15 minutes to the hospital cause' I can~

I felt a little drowsy during the trip, but when we finally made it, I bolted right up then fell down, because of my bad foot. Awkwardly, I fell on top of Jack's lap and my head was right next to his crotch. (I'm so sorry) "Uh...sorry...I'll get up now." I said awkwardly in embarrassment. I felt my cheeks get red and warm, because who wouldn't feel that way after being next to your "more-than-friend's" crotch?! Jack looked a little flushed, too, because he knows I was right there. "Ok, we're here! Everybody out!" the fireman announced. "Excuse me...Fireman Mike, do you have anything to help out m'lady here?" Jack asked sweetly. "Yes, we have a cane from our Chief, Tom, when his leg was broken. Now, he's all better and hates seeing that cane. Here, you can have it." Fireman Mike answered as he climbed into the front of the firetruck and got the cane. "Thank you." Jack and I thanked in unison. I got the cane and tried to use it, but I ended up almost falling after Jack let go of me. "You know what...I'll just put you on my back again." Jack chuckled and put me back on his back. "Mark! Take this cane! It'll help you a lot!" I shouted and threw the cane at Mark. John, Mark, Jack, and I made our way into the hospital and told Nurse Joy that we need Dr. Gallowitz again. "I'm sorry, but Dr. Gallowitz is out today. But, I can page Dr. Tray for you. That name seems familiar...but I can't quite put my finger on it right now... "That'll be perfectly fine." John smiled. "Perfect. Dr. Tray is on floor 3 in 'Accidents and Injuries'" Nurse Joy smiled. As we made our way to the elevator, people gave Jack and I weird looks because I was on his back. "Move along people nothing to see here." Jack motioned. We got to the elevator and Mark hit the floor 3 button. It took a minute for the elevator to get to the 3rd floor, but when it did Jack, Mark, John and I sped-walk to the 'Accidents and Injuries' room so we could get better. We walked through the doors and a doctor with a uni-brow, big nose, and a white lab coat walked up to us. "Hello, I'm Dr. Tray. Are you the four Nurse Joy told me about?" Dr. Tray greeted with a smile and an outstretched hand for John to shake. "Yes, we got into a car accident and we need to be checked out." John smiled and shook Dr. Tray's hand back. "Here, I'll take you four into room...414." Dr. Tray motioned for us to follow him. On our way to room 414, Jack and I still got strange looks. "What is wrong with a girl riding on a guy's back?" I whispered to Jack. Jack just shrugged and we moved on to room 414.  When we finally got there I volunteered to go first because I'm a lady, and that my foot hurt A LOT. "So, what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Tray asked putting his hand on his chin. "I think I broke my right foot." I answered. "Lets get an x-ray, shall we?" Dr. Tray asked and got out an x-ray out from a closet. I finally got off Jack's back and he helped me over to the x-ray. "I want you to step behind here, and I'll pull this lever. Don't worry if feel a little shock, it isn't lethal." Dr. Tray assured and pulled the lever. I felt a tiny shock, but like the kind when you lick a 9 volt battery. I kept my eyes closed the whole minute because I don't want the bright light to make me go blind. "Ok, you can come out from behind now. The test is done." Dr. Tray informed me. I stepped out from behind and my eyes had to adjust to the light. I almost fell again, but this time, Mark caught me. "Thanks." I said quietly and stared into his chocolate-brown eyes; holy shit, they're beautiful. "Ehem." Jack fake coughed. Mark put me back on one foot and just decided to put my shoulder around him for support. Man, if looks could kill, Mark would be dead in two seconds with Jack. "Well as you see here," Dr.Tray pointed at my foot bone, "your foot bone has a crack in it. Th means it is broken." Will it be fixed after we're done?" I asked worriedly. "Yup." Dr. Tray assured. Then, Mark went through the x-ray and turns out he had a sprained ankle. Jack had a broken left arm, but nothing happened to John. He was the driver after all, wouldn't everything happen to him? (Not that I wanted anything happen to him, he's a perfectly nice guy.) After we found out about the broken, sprained, and bruised parts of our bodies, we gotten casts. Mine was F/C, Jack's was green, Mark got a gauze wrap around his ankle and John just got bandages. "Dr.Tray, do you have a sharpie we could borrow?" I asked. "Why yes I do." Dr. Tray answered and grabbed a sharpie pen out of his coat pocket. I used the sharper to draw a Septiceye Sam on Jack's cast saying, "Get well soon, Jackyboy!" On Marks gauze wrap thing, I draw Tiny Box Tim with a warfsrtache saying, "Get well soon, Markimoo!" "Woah...Y/N, you have mad drawing skills!" Mark acknowledged. I blushed slightly and whispered, "Thanks..." Mark smiled and gave me a hug. I had to hug him back because he's just so...cuddly, and nice to hug. I felt his muscles wrap around me and I felt really tiny in his big arms. We stopped hugging and I saw Jack smile at us. I smiled back and went over to hug him. I had to hop on one foot but it's worth it. "Oh, I forgot! Here take these crutches." Dr. Tray said and handed Mark and I a pair of crutches each. "Thank you." Mark and I thanked in unison. "You guys are all set to go home if you really want." Dr. Tray approved. "Ok. Thank you so much for the help, Dr. Tray." John smiled and shook Dr. Tray's hand. "No problem. Come back anytime!" Dr. Tray smiled. "So, Y/N, you still wanna get McDonalds?" Mark asked as we walked away from room 414. "Mark, I think we all want to rest. Do you realize what we just went through?" I asked. "Sorry, I was thinking about it before I forgot." Mark said sadly with a face as if he did something wrong. "Sorry to let you down, Mark. I was having a good day until the rain started and this happened." I apologized and pointed at my broken foot. "Yeah, you're right. I'm almost in the same state as you are, but less bad." Mark half smiled and just continued on with walking.

~Time skip 5 minutes of walking cause' I can~

As we reached the parking lot, we all looked in shock as the fire trucks were sitting in the same spot it was in an hour and a half ago, when we got here. (it didn't seem that long, but it was) "Hey! Fireman Mike! What are you guys still doing here? Don't you have any calls to get to?" John asked in shock. "Hey! Well, no. I guess no one set their house on fire today." Mike answered. "So, not trying to be rude or anything, but could you guys give us a ride back home?" John asked. "Of course! We weren't going to let you walk home in the pouring rain! Come on and hop in!" Mike exclaimed. "So where are we going?" Mike asked as we all sat down and they started the truck. I told him my address and John told him his. "Just drop off Sean, Mark and I at my house." I added.

~Time skip 15 minutes to Y/N's house cause' I can~

 "Here it is, this one right here." I pointed out.  "Thank you so much!" We all hopped out and waved at the firemen. "Well that was an adventure." Mark admitted as we walked up the sidewalk. "Uh-huh." Jack and I agreed. I unlocked the front door and we all flopped on the couch. "What time is it?" Jack asked with a muffled voice. I looked up at the to find it to be 4 o'clock. "It's 4 o'clock." I muffled into a pillow. "AWW!! WHAT THE FUCK!" Mark yelled anger. "What the hell Mark?!" I yelled in confusion. "God damn it! My fffreaking lucky red flannel is freaking ripped!" Mark yelled in anger again. "Aww... Markimoo! I'm so sorry! Luckily I can sew pretty well!" I admitted. "REALLY?! Oh my god! Y/ N thank you so much!" Mark exclaimed and hugged me tight. "Ok, you're crushing my body now." I said weakly. "Sorry. Got carried away." Mark smiled and let go. "Wait, Y/ N L/N is a good sewer?! When did this happen?!" Jack asked. "Umm, when I was 10 or eleven." I answered while counting silently on my fingers. "So, my secret sewing room is in my room. Just follow me and don't touch ANYTHING in there." I said sternly. They both nodded and followed me up the steps. (Some how Mark and I got up stairs with crutches.) We went down the hall and into my bedroom. "Nice. I like the Mark, Bob and wade poster." Mark acknowledged. "I've already seen your room before. Not like that!" Jack yelled at Mark. I was laughing at the stupid smile Mark had on his face. I went over to my desk and pulled it away from the wall. There was a cut out square just big enough for me to fit into. I pulled it out of the wall and revealed a tiny, but big enough room decked out with two bean bags (even though I'm lonely), another desk with my laptop, a sewing machine and kit in the corner, books, and my old dolls and doll stuff. "Oh my god...this is soo cool, Y/N! Mark exclaimed. "Woah, how come you've never shown this to me before?!" Jack asked. "It's a secret, you aren't supposed to share those." I smirked. I just watched their jaws drop in shock and amazement as they actually entered my den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo, I'm tired. Writing this on a kindle at 2:00 am is not fun. Mostly because my fingets hurt and the freaking auto correct is messing me up. I think the space bar and the auto correct are out to get me. Whatever, I'm going to get to bed before I fall asleep on the key board~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!