Chapter 15

~Time skip to Y/N's house cause' I can~

~Y/N's POV~

We got to my house and pulled up into the driveway. "Thanks, Mrs. Mcloughlin!" I thanked and waved off. "Thanks, ma!" Sean smiled and hopped out of the red van. "Uh, thanks, Sean's mom." Mark smiled and waved. "Please, just call me, Shauna." Sean's mom smiled. "Ok, Shauna." Mark smiled back and hopped out of the car. "Yeah, that's where Sean came from. Me grand old mum." Jack smiled. (ENOUGH WITH THE SMILES! JK) We all waved once again and headed up the sidewalk. I got my house key out of my pocket and opened the front door. "Do you guys wanna order that pizza, Sean's mom suggested?" I asked as we piled inside. "Sure, what do we want on it?" Mark asked and looked at Jack and I. "Hmm...I vote, RASHERS! (Irish bacon strips) "Huh?" Mark questioned with the funniest confused face ever. "It's, a bacon-like strip when you can cook it any way you want; I personally like it crunchy on the outside, and juicy on the inside." Jack explained. "Ohh..I still don't get it." Mark said still dazed and confused. Jack facepalmed and shook his head. "Here, we can get 1 quarter plain, 1 quarter pepperoni, 1 quarter rashers, and 1 quarter whatever Mark wants." I compromised. "I'll take 1 quarter meat lovers pizza." Mark suggested. "That sounds good, but who's ordering it?" I asked. We looked around until Mark and I both shouted out, "JACK WILL!" "What?!" Jack yelled back in confusion. "You were out-voted to order." Mark explained sarcastically. "No der!" Jack said back sarcastically with an eye-roll. "Just dial the freaking number already!" I burst out. "Ok, jeez just gimme a second." Jack said quietly to the floor. Jack dialed the number on his phone and waited.

~Ring...ring...ri-~ (The phone was on speaker)

Jack: "Hello, is this Pizza Hut? I'd like to place an order for one-medium sized pizza pie."

Pizza Hut: "Yes, and would you like anything on it?"

Jack: "Uh, yes I'd like 1 quarter rashers, 1 quarter plain, 1 quarter pepperoni, and 1 quarter meat-lovers pizza, please."

Pizza Hut: "Ok, your order will be ready in fifteen minutes. Would you like it pick-up or delivery?"

Jack: "Delivery please."

(Jack told the employee the address)

Pizza Hut: "Ok, thank you for calling Pizza Hut."

Jack: "Thanks."

"So, now what do we do?" Mark asked. I looked at him and shrugged. "Well, we have 15 minutes to spare, why don't we play a game?"Jack suggested. "What game?" I asked. "How about, GTA V?" Mark suggested. "Sure, but online or on my playstation?" Jack questioned. "How about the playstation." Mark offered. Jack and I both nodded. "I brought it just incase Y/N and I wanted to play a game or two." Jack said searching through his bag. He found it along with all the cords, brought it into the living room and hooked it up. "Well that took 5 minutes, so we only have-" I cut off Mark by saying, "Ten. We have ten minutes left. Ya bug stup!" Mark gave me an I-don't-care-you-cut-me-off-right-when-I-was-going-to-say-that-frick-you, face. "Let's start up this bad boy!" I cheered and plopped onto the couch. Jack booted up GTA V and plugged in all of our controllers. "Jack, can I customize my character?" I asked. "Anything for you, darling." Jack smiled.

~Time skip 10 minutes of customizing a character cause' I can~

"Are you done yet?!" Mark grumbled. "Yeah, just gimme a second." I finished my character and it actually looked a lot like me. It had my H/L, H/C hair, a F/C tank top, second F/C shorts, and black, knee-high boots. "Great you wasted the whole ten minutes customizing a stupid character!" Mark grumbled as he looked at the clock. "Mark, don't be so harsh! The character looks awesome, Y/N." Jack looked and said sweetly to me. "Thanks." I said quietly while Mark had his arms crossed in the corner of my eye.

~Ding dong~

"Sounds like the delivery person!" Jack exclaimed. "Mark, go answer it." I demanded as Jack and I chuckled. "Whatever." Mark rolled his eyes and walked to the door. Mark opened the door and what stood holding the pizza was a tall, pretty, long-haired brunette, with dark brown square glasses, her hair down, a scarlet-red Pizza Hut shirt, and she was holding the pizza box in her left hand; her name was, Ashley. "Here's the pizza you ordered, sir." Ashley smiled and handed Mark the box and receipt. "Thank you. Wait there's something missing in this order." Mark smirked. "I'm sure I brought everything." Ashley said confused. "Well, I am missing your phone number." Mark smirked at Ashley. "Well, you sly dog, you're cute, but I gotta go. I'll write it down quick." Ashley smirked back, "Give me a call sometime." Ashley left with a wink. "Mark, did you just-" Jack got cut off by Mark being sly, "Yeah, I just did that." "Mark's only been here for about 5 hours and he's already got a girlfriend." I said with big eyes. "Let's not worry about that right now, and just dig into some pizza!"Jack exclaimed.

~Time skip 15 minutes later of eating pizza cause' I can~

We FINALLY started playing GTA V and Mark instantly ran me over with a car. "What the hell, man?!" I yelled. "Dude, that was not cool," Jack threatened, "I'm gonna hafta use a 'TICKY BOMB!!!" "Nuu!" Mark yelled. I started laughing at Mark's death by sticky bomb. "That's what you get when you mess with the likes of me SON!" Jack said like a gangster. "Pfftt...whatever." Mark disagreed. Then, I spawned a fighter jet and shot Mark. "Where the hell did that come from?!" Mark yelled. I started cracking up at his complete confusion. "I swear to god, I'm going to die of laughter because of you two." I laughed. After that, Jack got all of us into a taco truck and went up a certain ramp, into the military base. "I call shotgun on the tank!" I called for dibs. We kept on blowing eachother and stuff up for the next two hours until I got tired. "Guys, I'm feeling tired, Imma head up stairs to bed. You can go to bed any time you want." I yawned and hunched over to the stairs. "Ok, but give us hugs goodnight." Jack begged like a three-year-old with his arms out. I smiled and ran over to Jack. He pecked my forehead with a kiss, and then I went over to Mark and hugged him goodnight. "G'night guys!" I yawned again and trotted sleepily up the stairs.