Chapter 19

~Jack's POV~

As Y/N pulled back her desk, and pulled out a square panel from her wall, an AMAZING room was revealed. It had two bean bags, another desk with a laptop on it, a sewing machine with sewing materials and accessories, books, and Y/N's old dolls with doll accessories. "Woah, how come you've never shown this to me before?!" I asked. "It's a secret, you aren't supposed to share those." Y/N smirked. "Can we go in?" Mark asked. (get your mind out of the gutter!) "If you can fit. Also, if our legs cooperate." Y/N motioned us to go inside. I had to fit my body inside the tiny square, but since I'm the second tiniest, I could fit. Y/N had no trouble going through, but Mark had to squeeze his fat ass inside. "Mark why you gotta be so big?" Y/N asked. "Oh, because I am." Markiplier said with a dirty smile. "Shut up you big goof!" Y/N smiled and lightly bonked Mark on the head. He stood up and looked around. "So, does this room have a purpose?" Mark asked. "Yeah. I like to sneak into this room in my spare time and read, sew, play on my laptop, maybe mess around with my dolls. But don't tell anyone about that last part. ESPECIALLY my mom." Y/N answered sternly. Mark and I nodded. "So, Y/N, you think you can fix my shirt?" Mark asked. "Oh, I know I can. That hole is nothing compared to what I've made." Y/N answered. She pulled out a box of sewn doll dresses, bags, beanies, a septiceye Sam, and a Tiny Box Tim pillow. "Aww! These are soo cute, Y/N!" I cooed. "Oh my god you made Tim!" Mark exclaimed as he picked Tim up and hugged him. "Yeah, they're pretty cute." Y/N agreed picking up Sam and staring into his eye with a smile. "Mark...um...to fix your shirt...you have to...uh...ya know..." Y/N said quietly. "Huh? Oh, oh right." Mark caught on. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on until Mark grabbed the bottom of his shirt and he was slowly pulling it up. I just stared with a blank face as Mark's shirt slowly came off. I saw Y/N was blushing a lot because of Mark...and his half-way shirtless self. Mark was acting like the #SEXYMARK in the video. (if you haven't seen that video yet I suggest you watch it NOW) He pulled the rest of his shirt off in slow-motion and flipped his floof from side to side in slow-motion too. "Ok, here's the shirt." Mark smiled and handed Y/N the shirt. "Uh..uh..oh, thanks." Y/N blushed and slowly grabbed the shirt out of Mark's hands. "Um..so where were we? Oh yeah, hole in the shirt." Y/N said, still blushing. She sat down in the stool behind the sewing desk and grabbed out a black spool of thread with a sewing needle attached. "Thread the needle, Y/N. Thread the needle." I quoted. "Shush, give the master peace and quiet." Y/N hushed and slowly put the string through the needle's eye.

~Time skip 1 hour of mending the hole in Mark's shirt cause' I can~

"Aaannnd...done!" Y/N exclaimed. "Really?! Thanks a million, Y/N!" Mark thanked and gave Y/N a big hug. "Ok, I'd never thought I'd say this but, can you please put your shirt back on before I get...lost..in your....eyes." Y/N lied. I knew she was going to say muscles, because she was looking straight at them then switched to his eyes. I don't blame her, because Mark is one handsome man, (SEPTICPLIER FOR LIFE!) with his big muscles, 6-pack, and those chocolate-brown eyes. But I got prettier, baby-blue eyes. "So, what were you guys doing for the hour I was sewing?" Y/N asked as Mark put back on his lucky flannel. "Well, I was reading a book called 'The Misfits' and it's not half bad." I answered. "I just sat on the bean bag and took a five minute nap, then I started to read a book, it was called, 'Dork Diaries' and it's pretty interesting, also I can relate to Nikki Maxwell's life." Mark admitted. "Oookaaay then....that's not weird at all." Y/N said sarcastically. "How? How can you relate to a fictional girl character in real life?" Jack asked. "Don't ask, and I just can ok?" Mark replied. "What? Did you have a diary when you were in middle school?" Y/N chuckled. "No! Not in my right mind would I, Mark Fischbach, have owned a pink, fuzzy diary with rainbow sparkles on it when I was in the 6th grade!" Mark accidentally admitted but denied. "So you admit to having a fuzzy, pink diary with rainbow sparkles on it?" Jack asked with a smile. "N-no! That was my sister's!" Mark lied. "Mark, you don't have a sister." Y/N pointed out. "I do too! And her name is Mark..il..ina?" Mark argued. "Yeah. Ok, and I have a sister named Samanthera." Y/N said sarcastically. "Wait? You do?!" Mark asked. "No, you goof! I'm...an...only..child...well, now I am." Y/N muttered, with tears forming in her eyes. "Y/N are...are you ok?" I asked hugging Y/N with one arm and comforting her. "I-it's just th-that...I..I'll tell you later, when I'm feeling better." Y/N whispered while wiping the tears out of her eyes. "Sooo...what do we do now?" Mark asked. "Umm...we can't go for a walk or play Twister...so you wanna play a regular board game?" Y/N asked. "Ooh ooh! Do you have 'The Game of Life?'" I asked excitedly. "Yeah. You want to play that?" Y/N asked. "Sure, whatever." Mark agreed. Since we all agreed on The Game of Life, Y/N got it out from her closet in her room and we both set it up whilst Mark was playing on his phone. "God damn it!" Mark yelled frustrated. "What? Did you die in Flappy Bird?" I snickered. "Maybe..." Mark silently admitted. "All set up! Now...choose your vehicles!" Y/N announced in a game show host voice. "I call green!" I announced. "Gimme the pink car!" Mark ordered. "I'll just choose F/C." Y/N called. (besides green and pink) Y/N and I started on the "College" path, but Mark just wanted to get right in and took the "Career" path. In the end of it all, Y/N had a husband I named Sean. Two kids, a girl and boy: Samantha (girl) and Mark (boy), Y/N was a doctor, and lived in a retirement home. I had a wife I named Y/N. I got 6 kids I named: Marzia (girl), Sean (boy), Sammy (boy), Felix (boy), William (boy), Alice (girl.) I was an athlete, and lived in the retirement home with Y/N. Mark was a police officer. He got 2 kids: Mark Jr. (boy) and Isabelonkr (girl.) Mark ended up living in Millionaire Estates. There isn't much of an ending to the game, but Mark kept bragging about him winning with the most money. "I got more money than you! I got more money than you! Boopa doopa doopuh doop!" Mark bragged while flipping the bird on us. "Dude, can you shut up already?!" Y/N yelled. "You're just jealous!" Mark yelled like a little kid. "Grow up!" I yelled. Mark just me a sad face and looked down. "I know we're all children, but seriously dude, don't brag about a game you can't actually win at." I told Mark. Mark just rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever." Mark said annoyed. "Wait, don't you two have to make videos?" Y/N asked. "Holy shit! I totally forgot!" I yelled with wide eyes. "Wait! I don't have a recording set-up!" Mark said worriedly. "Don't worry, you can make a vlog about what happened, while Jack's making a video, then when he's done you can go record while he makes a vlog." Y/N explained. "That's a good idea." I agreed and ran down stairs. "Sure, whatever." Mark agreed. As I got down stairs I heard Mark do his intro,"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome to a vlog..." I sat down in the computer chair in front of Y/N's computer. Wait, I can't play many games that use WASD to move, so what do I play? Maybe I can get "60 seconds" on Y/N's computer and just play that... So, I downloaded "60 seconds" on Y/N's computer and just recorded that.  After i made sure everything was set-up I started recording, "1, 2, 3 *clap* *wha-pish* Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to "60 seconds..."