Chapter 22

~Jack's POV~

After Mark and I conjured the plan for Y/N's birthday, we got ready for bed. "Wait, where are you sleeping, Mark?" I asked. "Same place I slept last night, on the floor. Duh." Mark answered. "Oh, yeah. I'm a stoop! But, uh, I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed."

~Time skip 5 minutes of getting changed cause' I can~

"Mark, you can go get pajamas on now." I added as I walked down the stairs. "ok, but can you help me up the stairs while holding my bag? Please?" Mark asked. "Yeah. Just get your crutches over here and...where's your bag?" I asked looking around. "Right by the front door. -_-" Mark pointed out. "Oh yeah, I saw it." I totally denied, but Mark obviously didn't buy it. "Yeah...right. Just help me up the stairs." Mark doubted my lying skills. I helped Mark up the stairs and he made the his way into the bathroom to get changed. I checked my watch periodically to see how long it's been taking Mark to get changed.

~Time skip 7 minutes of waiting for Mark cause' I can~

I started tapping my foot impatiently as I heard Mark struggling from the other side of the bathroom door. "Mark? Are you okay in there?" I asked while knocking on the door. "Yeah, just struggling to get my pants on, and don't come in!" Mark told me from the other side. "How are YOU struggling? Your gauze thing is thinner than my freaking cast!" I argued. "Well I'm sorry I only sprained my ankle!" Mark argued back. "MARK! Stop yelling! You're going to wake Y/N up-" I was cut off by Y/N opening her door looking annoyed at me screaming. "Sean Mcloughlin, it is 10:30 at night. I'm trying to sleep and you keep yelling. I know you love yelling, but right now, can you just stop? Please? Thanks." Y/N complained tiredly and slammed her door angrily. "Sorry, Y/N." I whispered to her door. "It's ok." Y/N responded tiredly. I was shocked that she heard me but I just smiled anyway. "Ok, I'm done." Mark called back from the other side of the door. Mark opened up the door somehow, handed me his bag and I helped him down the stairs. "Thanks buddy." Mark smiled. "No problem. But we need more people for Y/N's birthday surprise tomorrow." I smiled back. "Well, what about Ashley, and her sister, and Ryan?" Mark suggested. "Ok, but first, let's make a guest list." I suggested and turned over the piece of paper and started writing. "Ok, for the guests we have: Abagail, Ashley, Ryan, Sean, Mark...who else?" I asked as I wrote down the names. "Umm, do you think Felix and Marzia might want to come?" Mark asked. "I don't know. Maybe you should message them about it." I told Mark. "Ok, let me get my laptop from my bag." Mark told me and trampled over to his bag to get his laptop. Mark came back over to the couch with his laptop, set it down, opened it up and went into Skype.

~Boo-we-doo-boo-we-doo~

"Hey, Felix. Are you awake right now?" Mark asked. 

~Skype chat with Mark, Jack, and Felix. J=Jack, M=Mark F=Felix~

F: "Yeah, I'm always awake. Why?"

J: "We wanted to know something."

F: "Like what?"

J: "Well, y'know my "girly-friend" Y/N?"

F: "Yeah, what about her?"

J: "It's her birthday tomorrow, and Mark and I are planning a surprise birthday party. Do you and Marzia wanna come?"

F: "Well, I have to prepare two videos for that, which includes a vlog. And is it only for one day?"

M: "No, her birthday is celebrated for 5 weeks."

J: "Shut up, Mark. Yes, Felix, it's only for one day, but what about Marzia? Does she have to prepare videos?"

F: "Well, Marzia only does videos on Wednesdays and Saturdays.