Chapter 23 (Part 1)

(Omg! Y/N's birthday today!! Btw, this is going to be a LONG chapter! I might split this up into two chapters, the mall and then part two is the party.)

~Jack's POV~

"Maaaaarrrrk....wake up." I yawned and threw a pillow at his face. "Huuuh....I dun wanna....." Mark groaned. "Get up lazy-ass. We have to prepare for Y/N's birthday." I told Mark and threw another pillow at him. "I'm up! I'm up!" Mark yelled into his pillow. "Sure you are. Now get up sleepy head. We have a big day to plan ahead." I told Mark again and tried to pick him up. "What time is it?" Mark groaned again. "It's 9 in the morning. Now wake up!" I hissed at Mark. "You know it's hard to get up with a hurt leg right?" Mark asked me tiredly. I helped Mark up and into his crutches. "Thanks Sean." Mark thanked with a yawn. "No problem, do you want to get dressed or make breakfast?" I asked Mark. "I'll just eat breakfast first." Mark replied with another yawn. "What do you want for breakfast then? I can make bagels, bacon, eggs-" Mark cut me off. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I have eggs and bacon?" Mark asked childish. "Sure. You can just get dressed while it's being made." I told Mark and followed him to the stairs. "Fiiiiiiinnnne. I'll get dressed, but you need to carry my bags again, please?" Mark agreed. "When you're in the bathroom getting changed, I'll wake up Y/N, if she isn't already." I told Mark. "Wait, so you're going to wake her up, if she's not up already, and text Abagail to take Y/N to the mall at 9 in the morning?" Mark asked. "Yeah. That's the plan isn't it?" I answered. I grabbed Mark's bag and helped him the the stairs to the bathroom. Mark shut the bathroom door and started getting changed. As he was doing that, I knocked on Y/N's door. No answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I put my ear up to the door and heard faint singing. "Y/N, are you in here? Are you getting dressed?"I asked to the door. I got no answer, only singing. I slowly turned the knob, opened the door ajar and peered in. To my surprise, I didn't see Y/N, but I saw that her desk was moved over to reveal her "secret room." I slowly walked into her room and knocked onto her little square seal. The singing stopped and I heard the sound of Y/N's crutches. She removes the seal and peered through. "Yes?" Y/N asked. "Hi. Just came in here to wake you up." I smiled. "Oh, is that so? Well, I've been awake for the past hour waiting for one of you two to wake up." Y/N smiled. "I heard you singing." I changed the subject with a smile. Y/N didn't say anything, she just stood there with a flushed, red face and big eyes. "It was beautiful." I smiled softly. "T-thanks Jack." Y/N thanked quietly while blushing. "You have an amazing voice, don't be shy and hide it. Y/N." I told Y/N. She just half-smiled and looked down. "There there, Jackyboy's here..." I shushed Y/N and wrapped my arms around her body. "I'm done getting-" Mark cut himself off. I'm just going to go back into the bathroom..." "No, no Mark, It's ok. Can you join in the hug please?" Y/N asked and looked up at Mark. Mark smiled and hugged us both with his huge muscular arms. We stood there for a few minutes until I heard my phone ring downstairs. "Excuse me a moment, I have to go answer that." I excluded myself from the hug and dashed downstairs.

~Ring! Ring! Ring!~

It was a call from Abagail.

~Phone call A=Abagail, J=Jack~

J: "Hello?"

A: "Hey, Jack...Sean...whatever you liked to be called, did Y/N wake up yet?"

J: "Yeah, she's been awake. Why don't you text her around 10?"

A: "Sure. What are we going to do at the mall?"

J: "I dunno. Get ice cream, or lunch. Maybe Starbucks. Make sure Y/N has a good time there, please."

A: "I'll try and make it the most fun experience she's ever had."

J: "Great. I hope she has a good time. i don't want Y/N having a bad birthday."