Chapter 4

~Jack's POV~

I asked Y/N for her phone number after 7th period and to my surprise, she actually gave me it! We've became great friends, even though it's just the first day of being juniors in highschool. Y/N and I even took the same bus to home! (I know it sounds stalkish) she even lives a block away from me! I'm surprised I didn't see her on my morning jog around the neighborhood.

~Time skip cause' I can~

~Your POV~

Jack asked me for my phone number so we can chat together, and when I gave it to him, he looked surprised. I guess since we only just met today, he thought I wouldn't give it to him. He called me the second I got home, I guess he really wanted to talk to me. We chatted for hours on, and because it was just the first day of being juniors in highschool, we didn't have any homework! I loved talking to Jack and I think he liked talking to me too. "Hey Y/N, I wondered if you would want to come over to my house but not in a weird way!" Jack asked. "Umm.. sure, but what time do you want me to come over, and where do you live?" I questioned. He told me his address and I was surprised he lived a block away! "Ok thanks Jack! I'll see you in 5!" I was happy to go over Jack's house, but you did not fangirl over it, much.

~Jack's POV~

'I can't believe I just asked Y/N to come over my house. At least my parents let me live here by myself, so it won't be awkward with her, mom and dad looking over Y/N's shoulder.' 

~5 minutes later (Spongebob narrator voice)~

*Knock knock knock*

Oh, that must be Y/N. I ran down the stairs, and quickly checked in my bathroom mirror so I don't look like a mess. I briskly combed my hair, and teeth, then popping a Tic-tac in my mouth for freshness. Jeez, I'm taking this as if it was a date. Running as fast as I could to the door, I clicked the lock and let Y/N in. "Come in, and make yourself at home." I said humbly. "Thanks for letting me come in." Y/N acknowledged.

~Your POV~

When I got into Jack's house it was really clean and looked comforting, like I was just at home. "Hey, let me show you around Y/N" Jack offered. "Sure!" I chirped. "First, we have the living room right here." Jack pointed out. "Then to your right, we have a clean kitchen" Jack announced. "Upstairs, we have my bedroom/recording room, and to the left, is my only bathroom!" Jack exclaimed. 'Wow, Jack has such a nice house.' "So, what do you think of my house, Y/N?" Jack asked. "Well," you started, "It's a nice house, and it's pretty big, I like it, a lot!" I remarked. "Damn it!" Jack yelled furiously. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I totally forgot I have to make a video for YouTube!" Jack explained. "Hey Y/N, do you want to make a video with me?" Jack asked. "Oh my god, yes! I mean, yeah sure." I said cooly and brushed my shoulder. We laughed after that.

~Jack's POV~

"Ok so let's go upstairs to my recording set up." I announced. "Y/N you can use my spare computer, headphones, and old but working mic. "Ok, so we're going to play some...how about Stranded Deep?" I asked Y/N. "Wait, I thought that game is only one player?" Y/N questioned. "No, this morning, they just added co-op." "Oh, ok then, Stranded Deep it is." Y/N agreed. "Let's start up the game then!" I cheered. "Ready, three, two, one. Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye, and I'm here with my best friend, Y/N, say hi to the fans Y/N!" I announced. "Hi guys!" Y/N exclaimed. She then blushed a little, so I had to giggle. "Today, Y/N and I are going to play co-op Stranded Deep, because the developers had just released multiplayer this morning." I said cheerfully wanting to play a game with Y/N. "Hey Jack, since we can't  see our shadows when we look to the ground, what happens when we look at eachother?" Y/N asked curiously. So we looked at each other and we were just two floating left arms with watches and knives in-hand. We laughed so hard then, Y/N almost fell out of her chair! Then I started choking back on happy laughing tears! A few minutes later we calmed down and tried not to die from our characters. Soon enough we were out of the crashed plane and onto our first island. "Jack over here!" Y/N called out after me. "What? Did you find something?" I asked. "OMG Jack!" Y/N gasped. "WHAT?!" I yelled back, "I, found.. POTATOES!!" "Seriously? I LOVE potatoes!!" I chirped. "Woo hoo! Potatoes! Wait, did I just 'woo hoo potatoes?" Y/N said confused with herself. "WHO CARES!! THEY'RE POTATOES!" I screamed to the heavens.

~Time skip about 20 minutes cause' I can~

~Your POV~

(After recording) "Jack, that was literally the most fun I've ever had in a long time! Do you think we can do this another time?" I exclaimed. "Of course we can! You're my best friend, even though we just met today." Jack said with a smile. *you look at your watch* "Oh my! I have to get home soon, it's almost 8:00 p.m." I sighed. "Hey, let me walk you home, i'd rather have you safe to walk with me in the cold September air." Jack offered. "Ok, let me get my phone." I agreed. I ran upstairs where I left my phone and quickly grabbed it. I ran back downstairs to find Jack in the doorway to outside. "Alright, got everything?" Jack asked. I nodded "Alright let's go." Jack said.

~Walking Outside~

~Your POV~

"Hey Jack," I asked, "Are we besties?" "Well, we only met today, we have a bunch in common, you recorded a video with me, and I know your life story." Jack said with a smile. "Well, Jack, as you know I've been with your channel for a few years, and admittedly I have fallen for...you. You're my idol! You kept me alive!" I admitted. "Good thing you admitted it first." Jack added. "What?" I asked. "Y/N I've known you for only a day, but you're beautiful, even with your scars. You like me, for who I am. Not entirely because I'm some 'youtube famous' guy or whatever." Jack admitted. Oh my god, did he just?- No, I'm just some random nobody he bumped into, and has classes with! "Jack," I started, "I don't thi-" I didn't finish because Jack just turned my head and kissed me. "Y/N I-I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to, you're just so p-pretty." Jack stuttered. "It's..it's okay. Really." I smiled at Jack. "Well we should get going." Jack sighed. I smiled and blushed. We finally made it to my house, and Jack left me at the stairs. "Bye Jack!" I yelled. "Bye Y/N, see you at school!" Jack yelled back. I smiled the entire time I was at my house. I can't believe Jacksepticeye, THE Jacksepticeye became my friend, called me, invited me over, and kissed me, all in one day! Could we be going a little fast? Yes. But at least this school year is off to a fantastic start. I absolutely LOVED today so much. I never thought I'd say this but, the best day of my life started at school.