Chapter 12

~Your POV~

When I went to bed, I had the weirdest dream ever! Here's how it went down:

At first I was sitting up in my bed, when suddenly I hear my dad calling me from downstairs. I didn't exactly like my dad, because of the divorce, but my 'dream-self' decided to go downstairs because I'm a curious girl. I wandered slowly down the stairs and crept around the corner to see dad and mom kissing in front of a birthday cake that said, "Happy Fourth Y/N!" written in a sloppy way. I gave them confused looks then out of nowhere, Jack starts dancing Irish jigs and playing a bagpipe, even though bagpipes are Scottish. I'm also pretty sure Jack was speaking Japanese for no goddamn reason at all. Finally, it all faded to black and I sprang up out of bed in a pool of sweat. "What. The. ACTUAL HELL, just happened?" I mumbled to myself after waking up. I turned and looked at my alarm clock that read 3:30 a.m. I groaned and flopped my face into my pillow. "JAAAACCCKKK!!" I screamed into my pillow, "JJJJJAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!" "What? Are you ok? DO YOU NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE?"Jack asked as he was about to fall asleep in the doorway. "I'm fine and I can't sleep. Plus, I'm surprised you could hear me from downstairs." I said as I lifted my head from the pillow. "Aww, I'll comfort my little snuggle-boo." Jack cooed and flopped onto my bed with me. (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER YOU!) I curled up next to him and dug my face into his warm chest. "Jack, I had a weird dream. You were playing a bagpipe while dancing jigs." I said half asleep. "Oh, really? Wow, I didn't know I was half-Scottish." Jack shrugged. "I dunno. We can think about it in the mornin' Just get some rest." I suggested ready to fall asleep. Jack kissed my forehead and told my 'Nighty night.' Jack's just the sweetest man I've ever met.

A/N Hey guys and gals, I'm sorry that the last two chapters weren't as long as some others, but like I've said before; I upload these late at night, sooo yeahhh, it is not fun typing at 11 o' clock at night. Also, It gets tiring to type long chapters when you just wanna fall asleep on the keyboard. I usually try to make my chaps. at least 1000 words long, but now I'm getting to 300-400 words, but I WILL AVENGE MYSELF! I promise, cross my heart, hope to die, (not really) stick a cupcake in my eye. :) ~DanJAckMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!