Chapter 3

~Your POV~

Once we had a chance to sit and chat, I told Jack about my life story, basically put. He asked about how I am and what my hobbies are, family, etc. It started from my younger years,

 "When I was about 7 years old, my father always came home late and drunk. My mother would work her fingers to the bone, when my dad was getting drunk at the bar. I would be playing with my dolls while hearing sobs, screams, yelling and swear words. I cried myself to sleep most nights when they'd fight the worst. I'd stay up thinking if mommy and daddy still loved each other. Soon enough, my dad got the divorce, and I lived with my mom in the house I live in today. It's been ten years since the divorce and my mom hasn't got a new mate. We didn't have much money, even if my mom had four part-time jobs. I just wanted it to all go away. Forever. So I'd cope with it in the only way I knew without actually dying. Self harm."

~Jack's POV~

"Oh god, Y/N, I'm so sorry about that. Is there any way I could help you? I know I can't put your parents together and-" Y/N shed a tear and just hugged me, "You've done more than you can imagine, Sean." She let go and wiped her eyes, "Oh uh, sorry! I won't do it again. I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable!" "Y/N.. It's okay. Don't worry about it." I hugged her back with a tight squeeze. 

'RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!!'

"Oh, there's the 6th period bell." I sighed. "I'm guessing since we already have every other class together, I think we'll have 6th and 7th period together." she guessed. I hoped we were in the same classes, and it turned out we were! I want to know her better.

~Time skip cause' I can~

~Your POV~

I think I'm falling for Jack in the real world, and not the virtual world on YouTube. I think he might like me too, because every time I giggle, he smiles in a genuine way, which makes me giggle more. "Hey," I asked, "Is it ok if I just call you Sean, or do you like Jack?" "Just call me whichever." Jack questioned. "I guess you'll keep calling me Y/N, unless... you wanna call me, anytime." I winked at him. He slapped his forehead and gave me a hug for being a dummy. 

I'm sorry if some of these chapters are kind of short, I want to stop at every event that is happening  ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!