Chapter 16

~Your POV~

As I tiredly walked up the stairs, I heard Mark and Jack giggling about something. I couldn't exactly heard what they were talking about but I just smiled at their laughs. As I got into my room I ran to my bedside calendar. Two more days. I can't wait to be 17. Geez, I'm getting old. I don't know if I should tell Jack, well I want to obviously celebrate it with him, but I also want a surprise birthday. Hopefully he won't come up here and look at the calendar. I changed into my Jacksepticeye shirt I used as a PJ top and my Markiplier PJ pants. As I snuggled into bed, I got a text message. It was from an unknown number. 'Hey, Y/N? U wake?' What the hell? Who the frick is texting me?! I should go tell Jack. I picked up my phone and ran out of my room, and down the stairs with it. "Jack!" I cried. "What? Is something wrong?" Jack questioned in a hurried voice. "Yeah, I got a text from some number I don't know." I answered, "Here, do you know this person?" "Ohh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. I gave Abagail your phone number." Jack replied. "Why didn't she just ask me for it?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe she was too shy or that you guys just met." Jack shrugged. "Wait, who's Abagail?" Mark chimed in. "She's my first friend when I came to high-school." I replied. "Ex-cuuuse me? I was your first friend!" Jack sassed with his hand on his hips. Mark and I cracked up at that and then Jack joined in. "Like I really know my shit when it comes to friends y'all. Ya'll I've never used that kind of lingo before but I'm feeling slightly sassy." Jack quoted off of Mark. Mark smiled to see that his beloved friend has quoted him from a Five Nights at Freddy's 3 video that he did. Mark gazed up into space and looked like he was going to cry. "Mark, what'cha lookin' at?" I waved a hand in front of his face like he was going blind and deaf. Mark stared there silently for a minute until Jack snapped in his fingers in his face and Mark pretended like nothing happened and smiled. "Oookkkaayyy..... let's just pretend that never happened." I suggested, "So that's Abagail's number, but why is she texting me at 9:30 at night?" Jack shrugged and yawned. "Yeah, doesn't she have school tomorrow?" Mark asked. "Well, yeah and she's a smart girl, she needs her rest." Jack acknowledged. "But, Jack, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" I quoted. Jack and Mark laughed at my quote and I blushed at that, which made them laugh harder. Then, Abagail texted me again; 'Y/N? It's me Abagail. Sean gave me your num. ;)' She gave me a little winky face emoji, cute. "Welp, I better get to bed. I have things to do tomorrow." I yawned and turned to the stairs. "Wait, what do you have to do tomorrow? You don't have to go to school." Jack asked. "Oh, I'll tell you later." I said with a wink towards Mark, but I hope Jack didn't see. As I headed up the stairs I looked down and saw turn to Mark with a puzzled look and Mark just shrugged. I hopped into bed and stared at the ceiling. What do I do now? Jack is suspicious, Mark is confused, Abagail has my number, not that I really care much, and I need to tell Mark about my birthday, but I don't know how. All of this stress over my birthday, why won't I just tell them? Oh yeah..I'm stupid, and fat, ugly, retarded, emo, loner, goth, scarface... At the last few names I started crying myself to sleep. I couldn't remember anything after that because I forgot my dream. I woke up at 10 o'clock a.m. by the sound of a crash coming from the kitchen. What the hell are those two doing down there? And why am I not a part of it? (get your mind outta the gutter you) So, because I was confused and curious, I got up to see what it was. I flopped out of bed and walked to the door, when I notice a glare coming from behind my door. I shut my open door and found my knife. There was dry blood on it and my wrists were a little scarred. Suddenly the memory flashed in my head; it was last week before school, and I was mad about school starting, so I did my "stress reliever," cutting. I slowly brought the knife to my wrist and the cold, partially red blade touched my skin. I jerked the blade away and threw it back into the corner in anger. I blew off my steam and trotted down the stairs and to the kitchen, to find Jack on top of Mark covered in pancake syrup and batter from head-to-toe. Suddenly, the '#SexyMark' video flashed in my brain. The part where Mark pours syrup all over his chest. (if you have not seen the video, I recommend you go watch it right now) I started staring off into space and Mark interrupted, "Uh..Y/N, we're kind of in a STICKY situation." "C'mon dude, that isn't punny!" Jack said with frustration. I rolled my eyes and helped Jack, then Mark up. "So, what exactly happened down here?" I questioned. "Well, umm..we were trying to make you F/K pancakes." Jack started. "Then, Jack put too much water into the mix, so I threw batter-powder stuff in his face." Mark added. "Ok, I put the correct amount into the bowl, and you just wanted to fool around." Jack argued. "No, you put 2/4 cups of water when you were supposed to put in 3/4 cups." Mark argued back. "Stop arguing! So, what happened after that?" I asked. "So, after Mark batter-bombed me, I grabbed the syrup and squirted him with it." Jack continued. "I stole the bottle from Jack and then it turned into war." Mark concluded. "Well then. Why didn't you wake me up 5 minutes ago, so I could be part of the pancake war?" I asked. "Well we wanted it to be a surprise." Jack said sadly. "Aww, it's ok Jackyboy..we can make them together." I suggested with a smile. "Ok, then. Let's get to it!" Mark exclaimed.