Chapter 29

~BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!~

~Your POV~

That sound went on for about five minutes until I pounded the alarm clock with my fist. Alarm clocks and I have a love/hate relationship; they wake me up, (WAKE ME UP! wake me up inside! CAN'T WAKE UP sorry XD) but the sound... oh the sound of an alarm clock. As I literally rolled out of bed and almost landing on my bad foot, I caught myself and reached for my crutches. The crutches decided to be an ass today and fell over so I couldn't reach them. "Y/N! Are you alright?" mom called from her bedroom. "Mom! Can you please help me? I need Life Alert!" I yelled back in a joking manner. Mom rushed in and found me on the floor face first and the crutches in front of the doorway. "What did you do?" Mom asked. "I fell off my bed..." I answered with a laugh. Mom laughed back and helped me off the floor. She handed me my crutches and left with a smile. "Thanks mom." I thanked under my breath. When she left, she closed my door. Once again, behind my door I saw my knife. Tears slowly came to my eyes and I blinked them away.

~Time skip 5 minutes of getting dressed cause' I can~

When I was finally dressed in my "Booper Dooper" shirt I got for my birthday and a pair of ripped jeans along with some black sneakers, I grabbed my phone and crutches to go get some breakfast. Somehow, I have gotten down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen. I reached for some Cheerios and into the refrigerator for some milk. As I poured the cereal and milk, I heard mom come down the stairs in a hurry. "Are you ok, mom?" I called out from the kitchen. Mom scrambled around the living room, "Y/N, have you seen any of my business documents? I thought I put them right here..." I shook my head and ate my cereal.

~Time skip however long it takes to eat cereal cause' I can~

It was almost 7:00 and I still had to get to the bus stop. I grabbed the nearest jacket and started heading out the door with my crutches. "Y/N, sweetie? Would you like me to drive you? I don't mind being a little late to work." Mom stopped me from going out the door. "It's fine, mom. I can walk." I assured. "Are you sure? I don't mind-" I cut mom off, "It's fine. Now, let me please get to the bus stop." Mom sighed and let me go by myself.

~Time skip 5 minutes of getting to the bus stop very slowly cause' I can~

I saw Jack leaning against a lamp post like he was trying to be cool. Just joking, he's a badass motherfucker. "Hey, Y/N!" Jack smiled and gave me a one-armed hug. "Hey, Jackyboy. I'd hug ya if I could." I  half smiled. "You ready to be teased for being crippled?" I sarcastically smiled with a thumbs up. Jack smiled wide and gave a thumbs up, "Yeah! Crippled-ness!" Eventually, the bus pulled up and stopped. Jack helped me on board and the bus driver noticed our injuries. "Excuse me, ma'am. I think you should sit in the front." He smiled and pointed to an open seat right behind him. "Thank you." I smiled and placed my crutches against the bus interior wall and sat down. Jack sat down beside me for company. We spent most of bus ride looking out the window and talking... not that interesting. When we finally made it to school, the bus driver let Jack and I get out first because of our disabilities. "Thank you sir." Jack thanked the bus driver. "No problem." the bus driver smiled and let everyone else off. I rushed ahead and tried to get into school before Jack. Of course Jack having the capability to actually walk, he ran ahead of me. "Hey! Get back here ya goofball!" I shouted out to Jack. "Yo! There goes little Y/N!" an unfamiliar male voice called out. I looked back and saw a tall guy wearing our school's team jersey, skinny jeans and the same sneakers as me. He was also a blonde with spiked up hair in the front. "Yo, what happened to you, Y/N? Get crippled? Oh yeah, you and three other guys were having 'fun' in a car and you 'broke your foot'." the same voice taunted from behind. Jack stopped dead and turned around. "Y/N! Come on! We're gonna be late!" Jack exclaimed. "Oh, is that Y/N's little leprechaun of a boyfriend?" the same blondie mocked. That was the point when I got angry. "C'mon, Jack. Let's get to school." I turned around and walked away from the blond. As I caught up to Jack, he asked me this, "What do you think he wanted?" "To cause trouble." Jack and I just stayed silent until we met up with Abagail in the cafeteria. "Hey, Y/N. Are you ok? I saw you getting harassed by Jake Heath. You looked pretty upset..." Abagail greeted with a sigh. "I'm fine. A little frustrated, but fine." I sighed and looked down at my right foot which was hidden by a foot brace.