Chapter 13

~Your POV~

I finally got some sleep, until Jack came and woke me up at 7-in-the-freaking morning! "Hey, hey, hey! Wake up! we gotta make videos! Ya'know we have to make them daily, right?" Jack cheered while jumping on my bed. He sat down next to me and tapped my shoulder. I pushed him off the bed because I was slightly annoyed. "Ow! I hit my head!" Jack pouted. "Yeah, so did you hit mine." I said groggily into my pillow. "Shush, don't make me feel bad." Jack said sadly. "I'm sorry, and tired," I muffled into my pillow, "but why did you wake me up so darn early?" "I told you! We need to make videos!" Jack repeated, "Now, let's go make videos!" "Excuse me, I need to eat breakfast, shower, dry my hair, get dressed, and THEN we can go make videos." I declared. "But, that'll take FOREVER!" Jack whined. "I promise it'll only take about a half hour." I promised. (obviously.) I dragged myself out of bed and went down stairs with Jack to find...PANCAKES! "I made us pancakes, but I don't know what kind you like, so I just made F/K pancakes." Jack shrugged. "Jack, these are favorite kind of pancakes!" I gasped. Jack stared at me open-mouthed. "Are you serious?" I nodded and scarfed down the delicious pancakes.

~After breakfast~

I went back upstairs while Jack was sitting on the couch watching TV. I looked in my drawers for some clothes after my shower. I found a white, Cryaotic t-shirt, grey sweatpants, black and white converse sneakers, and tiny golden headphones on a necklace. I laid the clothes on my bed and got undressed. Thank god the bathroom is right across from my bedroom, so Jack doesn't have to see me in just my towel. I sprinted across the hallway and into the bathroom. I had locked the door and got into the shower.

~Time skip ten minutes cause' I can~

I dried my hair and got dressed. I walked down the stairs and jumped onto Jack's lap. "Hey, why are you wearing a Cryaotic shirt and not your Jacksepticeye shirt?" Jack pouted. "Well, it needs to be washed, and my mom isn't here to do that." I replied. "Why can you just wa-" "No, I don't wanna, and I don't know how." I interrupted Jack. "Hey it's 7:15, wanna record videos?" Jack asked with a caring, adorable smile. "Sure, but what?" I asked back. "First, let's head downstairs!" Jack exclaimed and sped off. "Hey, wait for me!" I yelled playfully. I trampled downstairs to find Jack already on Steam looking through games. "Hey, why don't we play Amazing Frog?" Jack questioned. "Umm, frogs. what does it say it's about in the description?" I asked confused. "Well, it says 'Amazing Frog? is a Hardcore Parkour openworld buffet of bonkers physics sandbox gameplay. Welcome to the town of Swindon, SwindonShire. Home to flatulant super hero, Amazing Frog? a 20Km Landscape A whole bunch of vehicles 4 player split screen Oculus VR support.'" Jack quoted. "Okaaaay? I guess we could play it, it did say up to four players." I agreed and sat down next to Jack. "Top o' da mornin' ta ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to the Amazing Frog? I am joined with my friend, Y/N, to play with me, because I have no other friends..." Jack announced, "So we saw this game on Steam and decided to play it because, why the hell not!" " Well, why don't we start the game then." I butted in. We started the game and walked around. The game was already funny, because when you walk, the frog sounds like it's fapping. "Oh my god, there are blimps!" I exclaimed. "Oh that's cool, just excuse me while my frog feet fap over here." Jack calmly said while moving his arm up and down in camera view.

~Time skip 1 hour of recording cause' I can~

"Well, this game was absolutely HILARIOUS! But, we've been recording for an hour, and it is time to end the video. So, THANK YOU GUYS for watching this video, and if you liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! And high fives all around *wha-pish* *wha-pish* and thank you guys, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOO!!" Jack shouted out his outro. "So, I need to edit and render this, you can either watch me for a half hour or you can do whatever." Jack offered. "I'll just go out for a little bit." I sighed. "Ok, just be safe and don't get kidnapped, please. I care too much." Jack pleaded with big eyes and a lip curl. "I'll try to stay away from the man in the big, white van. Also, the man in the black hoodie, behind the dumpster in a dark alley with "candy" and "sugar." I promised. I traveled upstairs, got my green hoodie fro the coat rack, and locked the door behind me. That's when, I forgot my phone. "SHIT!" I whispered to myself. I tried knocking on the door, but Jack edits with his headphones on. I went around the back and banged on the basement window.