Chapter 25

DISCLAIMER: STORY WILL HAVE CERTAIN IMAGERY.

~Your POV~
As my eyes closed and everything went dark, I began to dream. This wasn't a normal dream; not like any of my dreams are, but this one was REALLY strange. It started off with me in a chair. This wasn't a normal chair, though. It was an electric chair. My arms, legs, and torso were strapped down tightly with shackles, so I could not move or breath really well. I honestly thought I was going to die in my dream. Mostly because some psycho with red eyes, an orange shirt and green shorts had their hand on a big wooden lever. Then I heard some one shout, "BILLY! NO! GET YOUR FUCKING DIRTY HANDS OFF THAT LEVER!!" Jack suddenly roundhouse kicked Billy (from Happy Wheels) into oblivion. "Screw that Billy!" Jack screamed and unplugged the electric chair. I was silent. "Let me take you on a journey through your mind." Jack offered and and ripped the shackles off with his bare hands. I was still silent and took his hand. "You can't go through by yourself. I'll leave you here." Jack smirked evilly and disappeared into the shadows of my dark mind. I shuffled through my mind and reached around for some kind of light. This is so surreal. I thought as the literal thought echoed through my mind. Then a random spotlight appeared out of the corner...? The spotlight appeared to show...a noose on a tree. I gasped as my inner demons forcefully pushed me towards the tree. At the trunk of the tree stood three things: a gun, the noose, a knife, and a bottle of pills. "THESE ITEMS COULD BE YOUR DESTINY..." A deep voice echoed throughout my mind. "NO! No they won't! I will not let you control me!" I screamed as my cheeks became wet with tears. I cowardly got to my knees and fell down and sobbed. "Everything will be over soon, Y/N. Just take one... and end it all. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR!" The same voice told me. "You are worthless, you have nothing to live for! Everyone and everything in your life left you! Mom, dad, friends, family. Your little Jackyboy will leave you, along with Mark. Abagail, Ashley, Ryan, and Daniel. They will hate you." "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE, FRIENDS, BOYFRIEND, AND A WONDERFUL FAMILY!" I screamed at the hell above me. "Y/N! Its ok! We're here! We have your back! Don't hate yourself!" Abagail reassured me. "Yeah! I'll love you until the ends of the earth, and even after that!" Jack smiled with arms open. "Y/N! You are the most smart, beautiful, wonderful, and fun person I've ever met! Please you have SOO much to live for!" Mark told me. "I don't think I could have a better friend than you, Y/N! I never want you to leave us!" Ashley smiled with a tear rolling down her cheek. "Y/N, I love you darling, so much! I could never ask for anything else! You are my one and only baby!" My mom told me arms wide and tears splashing onto the dark ground. Suddenly her tears have bleached the black ground to a bright white. I started sobbing and the ground beneath me created a puddle of white ground. I got up and hugged my friends and family. "No! You six! Quit hugging and crying!" The mysterious voice called out. We hugged so tightly the room turned into a bright white room. The tree and other things disappeared, except for the knife. That had it's own little dark patch in the blank room. We all hugged and cried, then everyone started fading away rapidly. I wiped the tears away and felt a little push on my shoulder, but no one was around. "Y/N! Wake up! We're gonna get breakfast without you! C'mon! Y/N!" A voice, that sounded nothing like the mysterious one, called for me. My eyes slowly opened and my vision was blurry. "Y/N! Oh, you're waking up." The same voice called. "H...huh...?" I asked tiredly as I rubbed my eyes. "Earth to sleeping human. Abagail-01, here. I'm reporting a living being has just come to, I repeat, the being has woken up." Abagail impersonated a walkie talkie. "Uh, yes. Ashley-02 here, I have been informed about the earthling waking up. Do they look hungry for some McDonald's all day breakfast?"(I don't care if you hate McDonalds or is a vegan XD) Ashley impersonated back. I chuckled and sat up. "Ok, ok. I'll get dressed and well go to Mickey D's." I agreed. "Do you guys need clothes to borrow? I got clothes that might fit you guys." I asked. "Sure." Ashley and Abagail shrugged in unison. They glared at each other in shock. "Just look through my closet, I don't really care." I told them as I looked through my dresser for some T-shirt. I got dressed in the corner of my room into a PewDiePie Bro Army shirt that was one size too big, and a pair of dark blue sweatpants. Since it was probably going to be cold, I grabbed my zip-up Batman jacket. I turned around and found Abagail in my dragon shirt I got earlier this year and a pair of jeans, and Ashley in a button up flannel that was too big for both of us, but she wore a black tank top along with dark blue jeans. "Do you have any accessories we could wear with these outfits?" Ashley asked. I thought for a moment. "Yeah...I have a jewelry box I haven't touched in a while, I have a few hats I've never worn, and a pair of fake glasses for some weird reason. " I'm fine without accessories, I already look...pretty badass." Abagail cursed. "Abagail! How dare you say such harsh language!" Ashley gasp sarcastically. "Pfft, you've said worse." Abagail smirked. "Eh, that doesn't matter. We've all said some things." Ashley admitted. I agreed with a nod. "Let me see that jewelry box, those hats, and fake glasses you got." Ashley looked at me. I handed her the fake glasses (which were nerd glasses), she put them on and smirked in my mirror. "Yes. Hat and a necklace please." Ashley smiled and asked. I threw here a white fedora and handed over a necklace with a heart charm and within were little pink rocks. "This is so pretty! Where'd you get it?" Ashley gasped. "One of my friends back at America gave it to me for my birthday." I smiled. "Y/N, I can't wear this! Its precious!" Ashley told me and handed it back. "No, its ok." I told her. "Just wear it. Be sure to give it back though." Ashley crossed her heart and I clipped it around her neck for her. "Girls! You ready to head out to breakfast?" One of the guys yelled while running up the steps. "Yeah! Just help me down the stairs!" I yelled back. Ryan walked into the room and smiled. "Well I see you changed my sisters. Awesome. C'mon Y/N, let's get down the stairs, you two can get yourselves down." Ryan smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. We met up with all the guys who were dressed in Jack's clothes, besides Mark, and we headed down to McDonalds for breakfast. I just tell the guys and others what happened in my nightmare later. I just want some pancakes right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So...chapter 25. Hope y'all enjoyed it! I know, I know. This chapter has some...content that touches some depressing thoughts. I'm sorry if this has any kind of bad thought triggering. Come private message me if anything like that is happening. Thanks! :3 ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF Buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist! :D