Chapter 10

~Your POV~

Jack and I just found out my mom will be on a business trip until Monday, and Jack gets to stay here, with Markimoo, until then! Could this get any better?! It was about 7:35 p.m. and Jack and I didn't know what to do. "What do we do now?" Jack questioned. "Umm... we should go over your house and get your things for the next five days." I suggested. "Ok, let's get going then!" Jack agreed. "Ma! Hey ma! We're going to Jack's to get clothes for him!" I called upstairs to mom. "Ok, Y/N, be safe and don't talk to strangers!" Mom called back. "Hold on, I have to get my jacket from my room." I told Jack and ran off to my room upstairs. I searched frantically for my jacket but I couldn't find it anywhere. "Jack, can you help me find my jacket?" I yelled downstairs. "Ok, I'll be up in a sec!" Jack yelled back. "What does it look like?" Jack asked. "Oh, it's a pink jacket, with a fur-lined hoodie." I replied. Jack nodded and started searching in places I told him to look.

~Time skip 10 minutes of searching cause' I can~

"Finally! I found the stu- I mean lovely jacket we've been searching forever for!" Jack exclaimed. I crossed my arms at him and gave him an 'Im going to kill you for saying that' look. "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!" Jack yelled and ran out of my room with the jacket. I chased him down the stairs and tackled him down. "Please don't kill me." Jack begged. "Give me the jacket so we can just leave." I got off him and he handed me the jacket. "Here..." Jack whimpered. "Aww, I didn't mean to scare my Jackyboy." I apologized and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jack gave in and hugged me back. After about a minute of hugging, my mom walked in. "Eh hem" My mom broke in. Jack and I split apart instantaneously and looked away awkwardly. "Awkward..." Jack whispered under his breath. We waited until my mom was gone for us to leave. Jack opened the door for me and we slowly walked out together. "Jeez, that was awkward as hell." Jack admitted while looking down. "Yeah, no kidding." I admitted back. We were silent half the walk until, Jack reached his hand out of his pocket and intertwined our fingers. I looked away, pursed my lips and blushed at that. I started to swing my hand and so did Jack. Jack put on a stupidly cute grin and started skipping along. I was dying! "Jack, what...are... you...doing?" I laughed between breaths. "Skipping like a little school girl, duh!" Jack smiled. I had to catch up with the skipping because I could not breath from Jack being the typical little idiot he is. (Jack isn't an idiot he's just a big goofball that we all love.) We finally got to Jack's house after the skipping and laughing frenzy. Jack unlocked the doors and we stepped inside. "Let's go up to my room so I can get my stuff." Jack offered. We ran upstairs and went down the hall to Jack's room. "I will get the stuff and you can just...sit down and wait." Jack told me. I sat down on his bed, it smells like my Jackaboy, I'm such a weirdo.

~Time skip 10 minutes of searching for clothes for Jack cause' I can~

~Jack's POV~

Y/N was lying on my bed with her eyes closed. "Aww, my little angel, are you sleeping?" I whispered and moved her hair out of her face. Y/N was smiling in her sleep. I pecked her cheek with a kiss and awoke her. "Finally, my sleeping beauty has awoken from her deep sleep." I said gently with a smile. Y/N smiled back and just stared at me for a second. "Jack, can you carry me? Please?" Y/N begged with a lip curl and big, sad puppy eyes. I cannot say no to that face, so I told her to hold my bags while I carried her downstairs. I gently laid Y/N down on my couch. I trotted into the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. I tip-toed over to Y/N with the cup of water and poured a little on her neck. "AHHH!!" Y/N screamed. "I'm soo sorry Y/N, I was getting you water and might've spilled a bit...on purpose." I whispered the last part and dashed off. "Oh, you are so going to get it Jackyboy!"Y/N ran after me. She chased me all around the kitchen, my basement, and then up to my room. I ran and closed the door behind me. "Jack! I know your in there, let me in!" Y/N yelled on the other side of the door. It was now quiet on the other side, and I thought I heard Y/N crying. Slowly the door creaked open, to find a non-existent Y/N. I peered out as she grabbed me, pushed me into my room, and we fell on the bed. I fell on top of Y/N, which made it so awkward. Y/N blushed and everything fell silent. "I'm sorry Y/N. I wanted to wake you up. I shouldn't have done that." I apologized. "It's ok-" I cut off Y/N with a kiss. She soon melted into it and we started making out. Y/N pulled away for a breath, and we looked away awkwardly. Y/N looked at my clock and saw the time; it was 8:10 p.m. "Shit, we should back to your house." I suggested. Y/N nodded and we went downstairs, got my stuff, and headed back. "Y/N do you mind if I call Mark now to tell about this plan?" I asked. "Sure go ahead, just tell him, Y/N said hi." Y/N replied.

~Ring...ring...ri-~

Jack: Hey! Mark. Y/N and I had a change of plans with you.

Mark: Are you two going to do the sexy or something, or I cannot come?

Jack: One, NO! And two, no,no you can still come, but you have to stay over Y/N's.

Mark: Why?

Jack: I threw a plastic lunch tray at Y/N's head today, and she got a concussion.

Mark: Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack. Why you doing these kind of things, jeez.

Jack: Shut up I didn't mean to I lov-like Y/N.

Mark: Ok, so what's the plans?

Jack: You come to my place, I'll be there. We go over to Y/N's. You stay there with me for the weekend. Easy.

Mark: Ok, but what about videos.

Jack: Y/N has great wifi and a recording setup.

Mark: Ok, but where will I sleep?

Jack: Umm, excuse me a moment...

"Y/N, where is Mark going to sleep at your house?" I questioned. "Well, you're going to be on the couch, I'll be in my room, I guess he could sleep in the basement on the floor, or on the floor next to you." Y/N shrugged.

Jack: Mark, you can sleep on the floor next to the couch with me, or alone on the basement floor.

Mark: I sleep with you, on the floor.

Jack: Wait, is the fearless Markiplier scared of the dark, cold basement?

Mark: NO! I am fearless, strong and manly.

Jack: Sure, whatever.

Mark: Bye.

He had hung up right when we got to Y/N's house.