Chapter 28

~Jack's POV~

After talking about Mark being in the hospital, we all just stayed in Y/N's living room for a couple of hours playing on our phones, watching tv, or eating food. Suddenly, there was the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and a knocking at the door. We all gave confused stares at to why someone was at the door... "I'll go see who it is." I volunteered. "Ok. But if they say to get into the van, refuse at all costs." Y/N joked. "Ha. Yeah." I chuckled back at Y/N. The shadow figure that was behind the door looked somewhat familiar. The seemingly human thing outside was waving frantically through the stained glass door-window. As I unlocked the door, I looked up and I saw Y/N's mom. "Hello, Jack! I didn't suspect you to answer the door!" Y/N's mom exclaimed. "MOM?!" Y/N yelled from the couch. "Excuse me, Jack." Y/N's mom politely asked. I swiftly got out of the way for Y/N's mom to get through and meet up with her daughter. "Uh...M-m-mom! I can explain!" Y/N stuttered as she stood up on one foot to hug her mom. "It's ok... I knew what happened, Y/N. I'm just glad you're ok." Y/N's mom hugged her daughter. "How?! I never called you...stupidly..." Y/N mumbled at herself. "I got Mark's mom's number before I left. She told me her husband, you, Jack and...some Mark got into a car accident and I got the chance to leave a day early to make sure you were fine." Y/N's mom explained. "I'm not even going to ask how you got his mom's number, but I'm surprised you would take a day off your super important business trip." Y/N addressed. "I did if for you sweetie!" Y/N's mom smooched Y/N's cheek. "Jack, you didn't do the overall best job at making sure Y/N didn't get hurt over the weekend," That phrase made me a little disappointed. "but you love her, so I'll accept it. And your mom told me you threw her a fantastic birthday party with the help of some friends." Y/N's mom smiled. I smiled back with a nod. "Yeah mom.Thank you for the wonderful birthday gift." Y/N hugged her mom. "I'm glad you love it Y/N. It took two weeks for it to ship!" Y/N's mom chuckled. "Really? Were you waiting for it to be my birthday?" Y/N asked. Ms. L/N smiled and hugged her daughter tighter. "Excuse me, Ms. L/N? Sorry to end the hug fest and family reunion, but my siblings -and half sibling- really need to get home." Abagail tapped on Y/N's mom's shoulder. "Would you mind giving us a ride? It's getting late and we all have school tomorrow." "I'm sorry dear," Y/N's mom let go of Y/N to hit onto the couch. "I need to take care of my daughter. What was your name?" "Abagail Magee, miss. It's ok, I guess we'll just walk." Abagail looked down and headed towards the door. "Abagail, dear," Shauna piped up. "don't worry, Sean and I have to get going too. I'll just take you four home. It's ok Ms. L/N." "Thank you Mrs. McLoughlin. You can just call me Y/(Mom's)N." Y/M/N laughed at Shauna (in  friendly way). "We best be going children. See you tomorrow, Y/N and Y/M/N!" Shauna chuckled and headed towards the door.

~Your POV~

 "Wait, mom. Let me just get my stuff. Would you mind helping me, Y/N?" Jack smirked secretly. I nodded quickly and we went around getting Jack's things. His PlayStation, clothes, bag, recording stuff, laptop and his phone. "Hold on, I forgot something." Jack started going up the stairs towards my room. What the hell could he be getting in there?! He helped me up the stairs like the gentleman he is and we went to my room. Since I was a little behind on what was going on, Jack was already in my room, writing on my whiteboard. "What are you do-" I got cut off by Jack shushing me. Jack stepped away and revealed what he wrote: "Daily Non-Counter. ~Jackyboy <3 I believe in you, Y/N." I stared with a blank expression for a moment, puzzled. "It is a simple counter for not cutting. Every time you don't, make a tally mark everyday. I believe this whiteboard will be filled in no time, Y/N. A cheesy, motivational message along with a heart is enough to get you started. I love you, Y/N." Jack pulled me in for a hug and squeezed tight. "I would hate to lose you. Please never leave me." Jack had squeezed tighter. I hugged back and held back the tears. "I bet this helped your friend, Angel." I looked up at Jack. "Yeah. She is living a happy life now. She used to cut like you. That is why she let me pass the whiteboard down to you. I hope this helps you a lot. I love you." Jack explained. I nuzzled into his neck. "Ok. I'm going to have to leave Y/N. Have a good nights rest. I love you." Jack let go and started helping me down the stairs. "Did you two little turtle doves have a good weekend without your mom?" Mom immediately asked once we came out of the room. Jack and I both laughed, "Yeah. Except for the fact that my foot is broken." "And that my arm is broken." Jack responded. "Well, tomorrow is another day." Mom and Shauna said in unison. They both laughed at the infinitely used phrase. "I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow, Jack. Maybe we could visit Mark in the hospital?" I said getting a little louder at the Mark part so my mom could get the hint. "Maybe, Y/N. It depends on how much catching up you have." Mom reminded me. Shit. I forgot about the homework we had daily! Craaaaaaap... the hell am I supposed to do?! Jack looked over an immediately got my expression. He's gotta catch up too. A lot happens when you have a crazy week like I have. My main concern is what and how Mark is doing right now... I really, really hope he feels better by tomorrow. He has school tomorrow, too. It's not like you can quicken post surgery healing...can you? I wouldn't know.

After Jack left, mom just got into her pajamas and went to bed. I stayed in the living room watching Jack on our Smart TV. I kept the volume down so mom wouldn't wake up. It was his first collab video with Mark titled: "DON'T WORRY....WE'RE SCIENTISTS". They messed around with Gmod (Garry's Mod) and the sandbox mode. My favorite part would have to be the part when Jack claimed he was going to boil babies. Then in Mark's video, Mark replayed that clip over and over to make it twice as funny. I can't believe it hasn't been that long since that video was made and Jack and Mark are absolute besties... I am just so extremely excited for the future of us three...or four, maybe five. Including Abagail and Ashley. Anyways, I think I might somehow head on up to bed. School is in 9 hours and after this week, I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be able to get. I still need to get multiple things off my chest. Jack and I need to go on an actual date, Mark needs to talk to Ashley, Abagail and I need to talk more and I really want to contact the other guys and girls that I met at my birthday party. I still can't comprehend all of my favorite people ever standing in my house for my day of birth. I could never thank Jack or Mark enough for this. I love both of them so much. Welp. I am getting tired. Good night self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

And that concludes Chapter 28. I had a hard time writing this because my fingers still do not want to co-operate with this keyboard. -_- Also, all you hardcore MCR fans, this is a pretty tough day and this may/may not bring up your mood. Also, I'm a little late for that because it's 12:16. Oops. I hope the Killjoys and MCRmy had a good MCR breakup day (3.22.16) I am so sorry. It's ok, I am here for vents and rants. Besides that... I hope you all enjoyed this chapter that over a month to write. I am so sorry!!! I finally have some time this week because of SPRING BREAK! WOOO!!! *throws hand in air and runs in circles like an idiot* \(^ o v)/ I WILL try and write tomorrow to be more productive. I have been procrastinating A LOT and putting things off. Most of the time I am simply busy. Other times, I am not busy when I should be writing but YouTube is another part of my life. Enough ranting! ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!