fourty-eight

Lexa's POV
We arrived home, back in New Jersey. As the car pulled up Ethan was standing in the driveway, I ran up and hugged him.

Same with my mum and Cali, I didn't really see her alot at the wedding. She wasn't a hundred percent okay with it, she wanted us to wait.

I think that's why she waited to tell me we were moving for three months, maybe she thought if she told me the night before the wedding then I would have canceled it....

I am instantly felt sick now that I'm home, like I felt ill. I was dizzy and my head started spinning. I left everyone and walked to the bathroom, I stood over the toilet bowl and let out my stomach.

I haven't felt sick, maybe being home made me home sick. I heard a knock at the door, "who is it?" I asked.

"Ethan." he said.

I flushed the toilet and unlocked the door, "yes?" I asked as he opened the door and I washed my hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked at him in the mirror and look back down at my hands, "why would you think I am not okay?" I asked.

"I heard you vomiting." He said, obviously he did.

"I am just dizzy okay." I shook my head.

"Come get water with me." He grabbed my hand and we joined everyone else in the kitchen. I hugged Lisa and Sean and Cam because she was back for the wedding.

I felt light headed again and Ethan was watching me closely, I stood up. "Babe, are you alright?" Grayson asked me with a slight head tilt.

Before I said anything it just went black, everything went black.

Grayson's POV
I looked at Lexa and she looked worried, a little pale and hot headed looking. She stood up and I noticed her body almost clapse.

"Babe, are you alright?" I asked, I was concerned obviously. Her eyes kinda rolled back and she just fell.

Her body began shaking, I jumped up as did everyone else. Dad grabbed the phone and my Mum and Lexa's mum helped her.

I did too and Ethan and Cameron left the room, I don't even know where they went.

-

My family followed the ambulance which had Lexa and her mum inside. We arrived at the hospital and they pushed her in a bed and I walked beside her holding her hand.

She hadn't woken up, she looked as if she was.... dead. They only let her mum in the room, I waited at the door.

Lexa's Mum's POV (lmao I never got a name for her)
I held my babies hand, I had about a thousand thoughts running through my head. "Maybe it's best if you leave the room for a while, get some air." I doctor suggested to me.

I leaned down and kissed her head, I met Grayson outside for a bit and I left and he stayed.

Grayson's POV
I Stood outside, waiting for them to come out. Why are they taking so long? Is she awake? Is she still out? Is she- I was cut from my thoughts when the doctor opened the door. "Come on in." He said.

I walked in and Lexa was lying down, she looked weak and her skin was pale white. I walked over and grabbed her hand, "Hi gorgeous." She whispered and smiled at me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay now, they want me to stay for a while. I am at least staying here tonight anyway." She said.

"Do you want me to go home and get you your phone and stuff?"

"Yes, where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Everyone else is going for a walk with your mum, they went for some air." I said. "I will stay until they get back okay."

She looked sad, obviously she is sad but something is wrong. "Do they uh- do they know what is wrong with you?" I asked.

"No, they took a blood sample to test me. They said it could just be the flew." She weakly smiled. Everyone entered the room and me and my family drove home, well Ethan and her mum stayed....

Lexa's POV
It didn't die. How am I meant to do this. I need Aria here with me, I can't do this on my own. I can't hide this.

How could it just not work, why am i only getting affected by this now? I gained weight but I thought I was just fat, I- I am carrying a baby inside me. How do I tell Grayson?

My mum left to get me food and it was Ethan and I, "Ethan, can I tell you something." I asked.

"Of course you can."

"When aria was dying, she helped me with some problems too. I was sick too, not cancer sick but I was sick. I was so stressed with aria, I fainted at the hospital. I woke up and they told me what had happened. They also told me that I wasn't okay, I was- I- I had a baby. Well I was carrying one anyway."

"Aria told me, you got an abortion without telling Gray and I tried my best to forget about it."

"You knew?"

"Yeah, she told me the night- the night we- the last night I spent with her." I frowned.

"I'm scared Ethan." I cried. "I- it's still alive, the abortion failed. I still can try again, but I can't do that again." I said.

"You're pregnant still."

Grayson walked in and Ethan was shocked, I was crying my eyes out and Grayson looked at us. "Are you alright babe?" He asked, putting down my bag and pillow he brought with him.

"Ethan." A said, as a sign for him to leave to room. He stood up and walked out of the room, and Grayson sat on the side of the bed.

"Are you alright?" Grayson said, his voice is so soothing - it makes my heart melt.

"If alright is code word for terrified, then yes."

His hand pushed through my hair, I felt calm and he made me feel so good. "Why are you terrified?"

"I'm pregnant."

a/n
whhaaaat, I forgot Cali existed so I just popped his name in this hahahahaha.
-s