six

lexa

grayson began to wriggle around, "good morning." I smiled. his eyes opened, he closed them again and smiled, stretching his arms out.

"you're here." he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"I am." I said, "I think ethan wants you." I told him.

he got up and stretched, pulling off his sweatshirt. it's so hot, I don't understand how he slept in that.

I hadn't showered, in more than a day. I felt gross and sticky, I guess grayson was hugging me all night. my phone vibrated, so I reached over for it.

mum

your brother and I are
going food shopping.
you alright to just hang
out there?

yeah, i'll be fine.

•••

grayson walked back in, "wanna go make breakfast?"

"yeah." I nodded, "my mum is going out so is it okay if I hang around for a while?"

"of course." he said.

"could I have a shower, I feel gross."

"yeah, i'll tell ethan cause we broke the lock the other day."

"thanks." I smiled, we left his room and he walked me to the bathroom, I entered and he went to ethan's room.

I started stripping, I literally stink so bad. what a great first impression, he is gonna think I do smell twenty-four seven.

I dumped my clothes in the pile and got inside the shower, the warm water splashed onto my skin sending chills through my body.

I washed my body, along with hair. I don't think he'd mind me using his shampoo and conditioner.

I rushed myself to get out, I stepped out realising there wasn't a towel on the rack. I went through the cupboard, nothing.

grayson

can you bring me a towel.

oh shit sorry, i'll be
there in a second.

•••

I was looking around the bathroom when there was a light knock, I stood behind the door whilst opening it.

grayson's hand come through with towel and I grabbed it, thanking him. before I shut the door I peeped my head around, to see him walking away.

I shut the door, and opened the towel, wrapping it around myself, then wrung my hair out in the sink as much as I could.

I picked up my dirty clothes and left the bathroom, going straight to grayson's room.

I shut his door and locked it, I strapped my dirty bra back on as well as my underwear. I felt gross and uncomfortable but what else would I do.