thirty-five

Ethan's POV
I was sitting at the door step because i was locked outside and i wasnt in the mood to see Grayson, lexa and megan.

That was until a taxi pulled into her driveway, i was trying to get a glimpse of the person getting out.

She had Dark brown hair, i dont know her. I sighed and looked down at the groud and the taxi left, she was standing in the driveway. Trying to pick up all the bags she had bought.

I thought why not so i stood up, "need help?" I asked and she turned to me. "Aria?"

"Ethan." She said back, wow she was changed. Good ways.

"Why are you here?" I asked, standing still.

"Lexa wanted to make stuff right," she bit her lip, looking at the ground. She has her helix pierced now.

"Lexa found contact with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Megan, i knew her."

"Okay, well im going to go because i dont feel good." I lied.

"Ethan, i came back for you." She said as i walked away. I paused and looked at her.

"You did?"

"Ethan, i really like you. That guy at the beach, he was my brother. My 24 year old overprotective brother, he was being sarcastic then you said i was all over you. He took my phone and deleted everything and took me back to my mums house."

"Are you kidding me." I asked.

"I wish i was. I was gonna run away and come back to my dads house but i thought maybe i shouldnt come back. It would make life eaiser for you guys."

"My life was so bad when you left, i liked you alot and I needed to tell you that i still love lexa and i always will love her. You still meant everything to me." I said.

"Ethan, i love you."

I looked at her, i felt my heart beat and my gut told me what to do. I ran and hugged her body tight, smashing my lips to hers.

Pushing her into the garage door, i never realised how much i loved her until this moment.

"Aria, i love you too." I smiled between kisses.

A/N
Short af chapter but oh well, i broke my ribs cage pretty much so later.
-dolansftpizza