thirty-four

Grayson'sPOV
I woke up and pulled Lexa closer, she was warm and i warmed at her touch. I rest my head on her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"Good morning." She smiled and turned to me.

"Morning." I smiled and pecked her, "Wanna go out for lunch, too celebrate 8 years?" I smiled.

"Yeah, i need to shower." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Get your but up then!" I demanded.

She stood up, "can you grab my phone of the bedside and bring it in here." I obeyed and grabbed her phone and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the bathroom counter and put in her password 'gray' in numbers. I put her "shower🚿" playlist on.

She got into the shower and i began brushing my teeth, humming to the music and she started to sing, i love when she sings.

"Gray, can you please see if megan and ethan are awake?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I finished up brushing my teeth and jogged down stairs, "yo e, megan you guys awake?" I poked my head and ethan was gone and megan was on her phone.

"Ethan went home, he told me to tell you guys that cameron and him are having breakfast." She sighed.

"Okay, cool." I said, sitting beside her on the couch.

"Cam, she seems nice. They seem kinda cute." She smiled. I couldnt help but laugh, "whats so funny."

"Cam is our sister." I laughed.

"Oh, my bad." She laughed back.

"Better go see if lexa is out of the shower." I said.

"Can i ask you something first?" She asked.

"Have you guys, you know? Did you guys have sex?" She asked.

"Megan i think thats something you should ask her, not me." I sighed.

"Grayson, i swear to god if you hurt her ill kill you. Got it?" she spat.

"I wont hurt her, ever." I stood up and walked out. I walked up stairs and walked back into Lexa's room.

"Wanna help me pick out something?" Lexa asked, she was lying in bed with a towel wrapped around her. I just lied on my back and sighed deeply, "oh god what happened?"

"Megan, she asked me if i took your virginity.." he looked at me.

"Did you tell her?" She asked, picking up a teeshirt.

"I told her to ask you, i didnt know if you wants her to know or not." I smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled back.

I sat up, "ohh wear these." I said picking up some 3 quater sweatpants, its winter so ya know.

"Nice." She smiled and grabbed them and i black adidas shirt and she went into her bathroom and got changed.

She walked out and did a twirl for me, "damn." I said, standing up and hugging her.

"Stop it, you always look better then me." She giggled.

"True." I said letting go and slapping my own ass.

"Lets go to your ahah." I She laughed and we walked down stairs.

Megan's POV
Lexa, she looks so beautiful. I cant explain the way i feel right now, i never liked her. Im honestly as straight as possible, i was dared to kiss her and lie about loving her.

I dont a crush on ethan or grayson or anything but i did the dare to make grayson leave her. I posted the like so he would see it and not like her.

Her mum told my mum about moving to america and I wanted her to not want to leave me over grayson. What ever happened to friends before boys??

I think i need to tell her, maybe not a sabotage part but the lying. I miss her being my bestfriend, which is why ive moved to anerica. What a surprise she is gonna get.

Lexa's POV
"Good morning." I smiled to megan as i walked into the living room.

"Lexa hey can we please talk." She paused as Grayson walked in behind me, "just us."

"Yeah maybe later, Grayson and I are going out for a bit." I turned to him and smiled.

"It's kind of important." She rushed.

"Grayson is staying though." I said grabbing Grayson's hand and pulling him to the couch, we took a seat.

"I lied to you, a lot." She sighed.

"About what?" I asked, confused and not ready for what she is going to say.

"I was selfish, I knew Grayson liked you because Ethan and I used to talk. I pretended to like you so I could post a picture kissing you. So Grayson would think your into girls, I was hoping he'd stop talking to you then you could stay in Australia. I honestly just didn't want to lose my bestfriend, so I lied." She said, burrying her face into her hands.

"Megan, I'm honestly shocked. Why would you do that, to me? To Grayson?" I said, standing up.

"I didn't wanna lose my best friend so I thought if I broke yours and Grayson bond then you wouldn't want to leave." He cried. "Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you, even if I wanted to." I got up and hugged her.

"I also have something else." I moved aside to hear what's he had to say, "Aria, I know her."

"Aria, what are you talking about." She took a deep breath, "she loves Ethan and I need to say that who he saw her with was her brother, they kissed on the cheek and Ethan over reacted."

"If she loved him she would of texted by now, it's been weeks." Grayson said, "it's been over a month since we have seen or spoke to her, she hasn't even come to school."

"I have her new number, if Ethan still likes her?"

"Can I have it, I need to see her." I grabbed Megan's phone and looked for aria.

"It's under pizza hut, didn't want you so see aria in my phone." Megan said, I clicked on Pizza Hut and left the room.

"Hey Megan?"

"Aria?"

"Um no, this is Pizza Hut." She sighed.

"I've missed you."

"Lex, I've missed you too. All of you, I just can't face you guys again. I'm better of to leave all your lives and be forgotten."

"That isn't true, why didn't you tell Ethan it was your brother. I hit you that night and I wanted to say sorry but we never heard from you and your number got disconnected."

"I wanted to and Grayson to be happy and Ethan deserves better."

"He loved you, he was going to ask you out but you ditched."

"I can't come back."

"Then we will come to you, please let me make this right."

"Fine, I'll come back tomorrow. Congrats on 8 years by the way."

"Thank you."

She hung up and Megan and Grayson were sitting in the lounge, quietly. "She coming back." I smiled and hugged Grayson. "Megan, me and Grayson are going out okay. We can talk later about the whole situation." I grabbed Grayson's hand and we left.

A/N
This has nothing to do with this story but so much Kian drama happened today, he was in bed with some girl he dm'd with last night (the night he they first talked on dm they were already in a bed together) and I haven't stopped crying for the last hour. So if there is any spelling mistakes, it because of the tears making my vision blurry, rip.
-dolansftpizza