thirty-two

Lexa's POV
Me and ethan arrived at a little cafe by the beachside, we sat at a table by the back of the cafe.

"Can i help you two with ordering?" The waiter asked.

"Can I have a chicken ceasar salad and a water please." I asked and she wrote it down.

"can i have the same?" Ethan smiled.

"So that two chicken ceaser salads and two waters?" She asked.

"Yes." Me and ethan said in sync.

She walked away and me and ethan began talking to each other. "So have you watched the season 6 trailer thr teen wolf?" I asked.

"Yeah it looks really good, i cant believe its the final season." He huffed.

"Same, I love it so much." i pouted.

"Stalia?"

"Nooo stydia!" I gasped. He began pulling loose threds on his shirt. "Whats on your mind." I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Ethan, tell me." I sighed.

"Remember the night I took you too your first party, i hurt you alot." He sighed.

"Ethan you didnt hurt me."

"I hurt grayson, i still am now."

"E, grayson is fine. We are fine."

"Im not."

"Why not, is it because of me. Ethan im a nobody, you need to take timr in your day to meet new people." I said.

"I love you Lexa." A tear fell from his eye.

I rubbed my finger under his eye, "ethan, please dont cry." I begged.

"Ill never find anyone like you."

"No ethan you wont, you'll find someone else. Someone with different intrests and a different personality. You'll fall in love one day."

"I know i need to get over you, i just cant." He bit his lip.

"Lots of people would like you ethan, maybe instead of focusing on getting over me, focus on falling in love with another girl, then eventually i will be out of your head." I smiled.

He smiled back, "thank you lexa."

"You're my best friend ethan, i would do everything for you."

Out food came and we began eating when i got a text from grayson.

Grayson: hey, someone just showed up at your house? She is asking for you but she wont give me her name.
Me: well what colour hair does she have?
Grayson: black.
Me: is she wearing a bracket on her left wrist?
Grayson: yes, is this megan?
Me: i think it could be, we will be home soon.

"Hey ethan we have to go, like now." I picked up my wallet and called for the check.

"Why?"

"I think megan is at my house."

"Oh shit okay, well ill pay."

"No ethan, i can pay for two salads." i laughed.

I payer and we left, we skated home in silence. I dont know if im excited or nervous to see her.

We arrived at my house and i could see grayson through the window, I swang open the door. "Megan." I said out of breath.

She turned and looked at me, we started at each other. We were honestly both shocked, "Lexa." She said.

I couldnt help but run and hug her, we fell to the ground hugging. We were also screaming a littlr bit, i cant believe she is here.

"You came!" I said, staning up and helping her off the ground.

"Hell yeah i did." She laughed.

"Right uh Grayson, ethan this is Maegan. Megan this is grayson and this is ethan." I smiled.

"Hi." She smiled and ethan said it back. I guess her and grayson have already talked for like 30 minutes.

I was disturbed by a call on the home phone, it my dads number. I decline and walked back over to grayson, ethan and megan.

"Who was it?" Grayson asked.

"Not sure, didnt reconise it." I lied.

"Well do you guys wanna watch a moive or something." I asked.

"Yep, ill shout pizza?" Ethan said.

"Okay, okay." I laughed.

I sat beside grayson, one of his arms over me and his other hands is clamped between my thighs.

Megan was smiling she must be happy to meet me, ethan eyes kept drifting to graysons hand near my thigh.

I gave him a kick, his eyes widen and he looked at me. I mouthed 'remember what we talked about' Then he mouth back 'sorry'.

Grayson leaned his head on my head, then turned on kissed it. "I love you." He whispered. I turned and kissed his nose and he leaned his head on mine.

"Isnt it weird?" Ethan asked.

"What?" Grayson asked.

"You know, everyone in this room has kissed lexa. All 3 of us are in love with her." Megan butted in.

My face went rude and i felt grayson tense up, "why would you bring thay up?" I asked.

"I dont know, I guessed thats what ethan was gonna say." she laughed.

"Definitely not, i was gonna ask how 4 girls can get fooled around by 1 person texting them." He asked, considering we were wayching oretty little liars.

I chuckled, "i'll be right back." Grayson said, he got up and walked out, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

"Argh great." I spat, i opened the door and followed grayson. "Grayson where are you going." I yelled.

"To clear my head." He sighed, we walked out the front door and stood on the driveway. He was frustrated.

"Grayson, dont listen to them." I spat.

"They both love you. I can't ignore that okay."

"You love me too." I smiled.

"That doesn't change anything."

"I love you." I sighed, taking a seat on the driveway beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder. We just sat there holding hands, looking at the stars and moon.

"You know how it's december soon?" Grayson asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"I wanna take the 14th of december - 5th of januray and go do something with you, like go traveling." He smiled.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah we can spend my birthday, Christmas and new years there?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

"Im not sure?" I shrugged.

"Bora Bora?" He asked.

"That's my dream place." I smiled.

"I know thats why i booked us plane tickets and a beach house." He smiled.

"Are you serious?" I squealed.

"Yep." He smiled and i hugged my arms around his neck.

A/N
This book is so shit now and i loved it, trying to think of ways to bring it back. I might read it and be like oh shit and get some ideas. I said i wouldnt be posting on the book for A while but i hit 5k reads and 200 votes, thankyou so much. I dont feel like writing another chapter right now, i normally do when i write. Thats how shit this is, sorry :(