nine

olivia jensen

ethan came over and helped up grayson, whilst he did I got up. "why the fuck would you do that?" I yelled at that guy.

he paused and turned towards me. "why do you even care? you shouldn't."

"you're friends with his twin brother, you can't just say that?"

"I just did."

iI've been best friends with him for seven years and now, he's more of a human being then you ever will be."

"good for you." he laughed as did everyone else.

I walked back to grayson and ethan, to help grayson up. "grayson i'm so sorry, it's all my fault."

"it's okay, as long as you're safe." he smiled, pushing my hair from my face behind my ear and kissing my forehead. "I love you." he smiled.

"I love you too grayson, come lets go home." we began walking home.

we got to ethan and grayson's and went inside, taking grayson to his room to rest. "i'll go get you some water okay?"

"okay." he smiled whilst turning his tv on.

I walked down stairs and too see ethan in the kitchen. "i'm sorry." ethan said.

"I don't care ethan." I spat.

"look theres a party tonight, you should come?"

"no thanks."

"please can you at least come to be my date, my ex is gonna be there and I want to make her know that I'm over her." he begged.

"are you over her?" I laughed.

"nope, I like her a lot." he laughed back.

"fine i'll come, but no kissing or shit okay." I rolled my eyes, then I poured grayson's glass of water.

ethan dolan

when I said my ex was gonna be there, I was talking about olivia, man she is so fucking hot. I kinda wish I could slide into her dm's again like I used to.

"i'll go home and get dressed after taking this to grayson." olivia smiled walking up stairs.

"you gotta look hot to make her jealous okay." I said walking upstairs behind her, looking at her ass.

"am I not hot enough as it is?" she laughed.

"no you are you just need so fierce clothes, if you know what I'm saying." I smiled.

"mhm I get ya." she went into grayson's room.

-

"just sit here whilst I get dressed." she told me whilst walking into her room. she came out with a dark grey metallica shirt and a black high waisted skirt, with fish net stocking under neath.

"I like that." I smirked looking her up and down.

"converse or heels?"

"heels duh." I put my hand in the restaurant waiter position and did a face of disgust making her laugh. she had a beautiful smile when she laughed, she was so whats the word... perfect.

olivia jensen

we arrived at the party and good music was actually playing, I might as well get drunk if i'm gonna be here all night, I grabbed a bottle of vodka and started to drink it straight, i'm never doing that again.

ethan led me to the dance floor and began dancing and if any guy touched me he push them away, I guess I could trust him.

I was getting dizzy and decided to take off my heels because I didn't wanna brake my ankle or neck. I felt ethan starting to get touchy and he was grinding against me.

I didn't remember much other then when I collapsed, I woke up in a room with grayson, or so that's what I thought. "you alright?" he asked.

"i'm fucking drunk!" I laughed and pulled him onto the bed.

ethan dolan

she jumped on me kissing down my neck and jaw line, it felt so nice. she gripped the bottom of my shirt and took it off over my head. I grabbed hers and took it off, when my phone lit up.

grayson

yo, are you guys alright?

•••

I left it read and put it down, looking at olivia who was leaving kisses down my body to my abs, I was sober and she was well..... fucked. I wouldn't normally stop a girl, i'd take advantage, but I feel like I can't, not to her.

I grabbed her hands when she was trying to undo my pants, I got of the bed and put my shirt back on, before I could say anything she was asleep, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light, I had kiss marks down my jaw line and neck.

I went back out the bathroom and picked her up walking out the room, I was walking down the street when I saw grayson on the side walk, he got up and jumped up grabbing her from my arms.

When we got home he laid her on his bed and turned on the light, her lip stick was smudged all around her mouth and she had love bites her self from me. I tried to leave before grayson saw mine.

"ethan why the fuck is she like this? who was she with?" he glared up at me making his face dropped, her lipstick was down my lips, chin, jaw, neck and body, but those were covered.

"are you serious ethan!" he yelled, he pushed me up the the wall by my neck. I couldn't breathe and he let go and left out the front door slamming it shut. I fucked up.

grayson dolan

it's over, I can't believe what I just saw, I ran to the park and threw multiple punches into the fence. I yelled, collapsing to my knees.

I sat in the corner under the slide and closed my eyes tightly to make the scenarios in my head go away, but they just wouldn't leave.