fourty-two

Ethan's POV
I was at school, Me, Grayson and Lexa had a huge test today. Its lunch time and I can't find Lexa anywhere, Me and Grayson have tried to call but her phone is switched off.

She must have detention or something, I made my way to our next class and she wasnt there.

"Hey sir, do you know why Lexa isn't here?" I asked.

"She had an emergency call home, she wont be back for a while. Poor girl." He answered.

"What?" I asked.

"Aria, I think she passed."

I ran out the classroom, dropping my bag and I ran, without stopping I just ran.

I turned into our street, there were police cars, ambulances. I was so out of breath and my head was spinning.

I seen them wheel a bed from the house, a blanket over a figure. I couldnt move, I was still on the pathway across the street.

I seen Lexa and her mum hugging, this can't be happening. My legs gave way and I fell to my knees, Lexa's mum noticed me.

Lexa turned and seen me, her mascara was streaming down her face, staining her skin with its blackness.

She let go of her mum, she walked to me. I wasn't crying, I sat there with a face of shock. Lexa sat down beside me, and hugged me tightly.

"She's gone." I felt tears but they werent coming out.

"It happened it her sleep." Lexa cried.

"Aria is gone." I said. The ambulance began to drive away with her body, Aria is no longer here in my arms.

I never said goodbye.

Lexa's POV - *2 months later*
"Ethan, lets go." I shouted.

"Im coming, hold up." He laughed, jogging fown the staircase.

I gave him a hug before we both ran out to the car, grayson was driving. "Have we got everything?" Ethan asked.

"I hope so." I said, getting into the front seat of Grayson's jeep.

I turned to Ethan and smiled as we began driving, I put the music on amd we all shouted the lyrics, we are driving to LA for a month.

Just me, my boyfriend and my bestfriend. Memories will be made, but first Grayson and I are doing something for ethan.

"Left." I nudged Grayson's arm. I looked back at Ethan's face and seen him smiling.

"I was gonna ask." He smiled at me.

Grayson stopped and I got out, I grabbed Ethans hands and we walked into the cemetery.

I sat on my knees beside her grave stone, "hey bitch." I whispered, placing my hand on the grave.

Ethan sat beside me, "hey beautiful." He whispered. Then he began chuckling, "I know you would have said 'hey piece of shit' or 'hey ugly' or something like that." He said, a tear rolled down his cheek.

I stood up and stood next to Grayson, he put his arm over me and hugged me. "I miss her." I sighed.

"I miss her too." He frowned. Grayson let go of me and he walked over to ethan and place his hands on Ethan's shoulder.

"Come on buddy, it's time to go." Grayson help him up and we left, we got into the car and we began playing music and singing again.

A/N
HOLY VIEWS...... :)
i dont know whether this chapter made me sad or happy, at least they are happy now.
-shakira