eighteen

alexandra mellet

two weeks later and I was still walking around the same little town, it'd been lonely and i'd literally been sleeping anywhere.

the bruise on my face still isn't gone, I miss grayson so much and school started last week, i'll be killed for missing it. I just want to be in grayson's arms but I can't be. I was walking around a market place when I heard my name.

"olivia? is that you?" I turned to see aria across a bench.

I looked at her with my mouth slightly opened, I was shocked. "uh I think- I gotta go."

"olivia, stop." she grabbed me, I couldn't face anyone I knew. "grayson has been worried si- oh my god. who did this?"

I just collapsed into a hug and cried, maybe this is what I needed. a friend. "you're coming back with me." she said. I nodded, I needed to.

-

we were sat opposite on a train home, I sat in silence starring out the window. I had my headphones in and was listening to my music.

the train stopped and new jersey was on the sign, aria grabbed my hand and we walked out. I took a deep breath.

I was happy to be back, I needed to see grayson. we got in a taxi and we arrived at his house, I said goodbye and thank you to aria. she left and I just stood there.

five minutes passed, I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. a tired looking ethan opened the door, but the sight of me woke him up. "holy shit." he pulled me into his arms.

he held my face, "shit olivia."

I pulled away, "i'm fine, is grayson in his room?"

"he is." he nodded, "come on." he grabbed my hand, we entered and went upstairs. grayson's door was open so I just walked in.

"is the shower ready n-" he turned mid sentence seeing me instead of ethan. he face dropped, he just stared at me.

he quickly stood up and I just stood in his door way, I immediately began crying and he wrapped his arms my body.

"I love you too." I whispered into his chest.

"where on earth were you?" he asked pulling away, he cupped my bruised cheek. he was gentle, I just stared at him. "who did this to you?"

"I needed air, and don't worry about that. i'm home now." I pulled him in for another hug, he pulled me to his bed and laid me down.

"grayson, I love you."

"I love you too."

"no, I love you." I sat up.

"what?"

"we tell most people we're dating, when I was gone it was horrible. I want you to be my boyfriend, I want to be your girlfrie-"

he cut me off by kissing, it wasn't our first but it was amazing. I was literally so madly in love with him.

he laid down and I laid in his arm with my head on his shoulder, we talked for hours into the morning.