fourty-one

Lexa's POV
We arrived at the hospital and we ran into the emergency room. I was looking everywhere for Ethan, I just kept running.

I finally saw ethan, Suddenly I stopped running. Ethan was sat in a chair, his face in his hands.

Grayson caught up to me and stopped beside me, we both looked at ethan sitting in that chair. She cant be gone.

Grayson tried to hug me but I pushed him off, "E-Ethan." I was shaking.

He looked up and saw me crying, he was crying. "Lexa, she is alive." He said, he wasn't happy though.

"thank god." I sighed.

"She has 2 weeks, they said the cancer has spread to her lungs." He said.

I looked through the doors of the room and saw her. I fell to my knees balling my eyes out, I felt myself screaming.

Grayson fell to the floor and wrapped his arm around me. I can't handle this, I love her.

-

Grayson was calming me down, we could finally go see her. I held Ethans hand walking in and she smiled at us.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." I had tears.

"Aria-" I said.

"2 weeks." She said, "You 3 better make the best of it."

"We will." Grayson smiled, hugging his arm over me.

A doctor walked into the room, "may I have a quick word with you 3?" He asked me, ethan and grayson.

We exited the room, "okay, so she will need to go back to New Jersey by tomorrow. She will need to be in hospital for 2 weeks, or until she passes." He said.

-

Its currently the next day and we have packed everything. We are leaving for the airport soon, Aria is out of hospital for 1 day and then that's it.

-

New jersey hospital, here we are. I feel like today I have barely spoken. I feel sick, my stomach is in knots and I want to vomit.

"Are you okay baby?" I turned and Grayson was beside me.

"No." I said, I whipped my tears and hugged him, burying my face in my chest.

-

Ethan was staying with aria and me and grayson went home. Our parents dont even know that we are back yet.

I opened my door and my mum walked out. "Lexa?" She said shocked.

"Mum." I cried, I ran to hug her.

"Grayson." She said, she pulled him into the hug. "Why are you back?"

"Aria, she is dying mum. She has cancer and it spread to her lungs and she only has 2 more weeks, if that." I cried.

I left her speechless, she always loved aria.

*1 week later*

"Aria comes home today." I smiled to my mum, she is stayinh with us. She didn't want to be in the hospital anymore, when she dies too.

I try not to think that they said in the next 6 days she won't be here. We all love her too much, but she has been smiling and making us laugh this whole time. She is making the best of the time she has left.

-

My mum is out of town tonight so Ethan and Grayson are staying over. "Hey, do you two think maybe you could let me and aria hang alone tonight?" Ethan asked grayson and I.

I smiled, "of corse Ethan." I hugged him.

Me and grayson got into the car and went for dinner so they could spend at least a couple hours together straight.

Ethan's POV
We were watching a movie, She was cuddling me, he hair smelt amazing at the moment.

I sat up and looked at her, "Aria I love you," I smiled.

I kissed her, and she kissed back. She pulled away and leaned her forehead on mine, "ethan I want to lose my virginity to you." She whispered.

"Now?" I asked.

"Please." She whimpered.

I she slowly removed my shirt, and I unbuttoned hers.

"Can you help me." She asked.

I removed the tube thing from under her nose, she removed my pants so I was just in my boxers. She was in her bra and underwear, I looked at her body and held her hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"Ethan,I love you." She said, "I want this more then anything." She kissed me.

-

We were lying beside eachother, we just had sex and I am happy she is my first. I love her.

Suddenly a knock came from the door and Grayson and Lexa walked in. "Hey guys!" Lexa smiled.

"Hey." Aria smiled.

"What you doing?" Grayson asked.

"Nothing, just watching a movie." I said. "Where did you two go?"

"We got dinner and walked on the beach." Lexa said, removing her shoes from her feet.

"Wanna join us, the movie is about to start." Aria said, grayson and Lexa sat down and we began the movie.

A/N
I had to have them do it before. No sorry about this either :)
-dolansftpizza