twenty-two

After breakfast Grayson and I decided to get dressed and go to the gym, it was empty and we did a work out routine. It was kinda fun but I can tell my legs are gonna ache tomorrow.

"Thank god we don't have school today or tomorrow." I smiled at him. We were walking home from the gym, we began talking about Megan. I kinda forgot about her coming, i never texted her back when I ran away, but I don't really want her to come.

"What you thinking about?" Grayson nudged me.

"We were talking about Megan, now I just don't know if I miss her and feel bad or don't care." I sighed and he swung his arm up over my shoulder. He makes me so happy and I'm so lucky to have him, idk what I would do without him.

"Ethan and I are filming tonight, we have no ideas. You wanna film with us?" Grayson asked.

"Your fans still hate me."

"Not all of them, I'm sure they will start to like you more as it goes." He laughed.

"Fine, but I was gonna hang out with aria tonight." I lied, I don't know why I just didn't want to be in the video.

"Maybe she can join us?" Grayson suggested.

"Sure, I mean that would be fun I guess."

We walked the rest of the way home in silence, sometimes we just liked it to be quiet. We came home to mine and I played my music on shuffle, of corse Alex Aiono was playing. He was like Grayson's guy best friend, I never have met him. But I love his music and he is pretty cute to aha.

"Do you wanna meet him one day?"Grayson asked.

"Um yes, Grayson I love him." I laughed.

"You know he and I are friends right?" Grayson laughs.

"Yeah I know, but I still love him."

We both laughed and I put the tv on, the 100 was on so I just watched it. I hummed to the music in my head and Grayson smiled at me, he loved my singing but I still hate it. I decided to call aria and see if she actually wanted to film. She was on her way over and Grayson came to my and wrapped him arm around me, Digging his face in my hair.

It's been what feels like forever since we hugged, we haven't talked about what happened before though. I mean right now seems like the right time to just kiss him and grip my hands in his hair, but I also wanna just lay here.

"Grayson." I whispered.

"Yes." He replied.

"Can we talk, like for real talk." I let out a sigh.

"About last night?" He coughed to clear his throat.

"Yeah, we weren't stopping there were we." I didn't know how to ask this.

"Did you want to stop there?"

"I don't know Grayson, i didn't think at all till after it actually happened."

"Same to be honest, I know we have know each other for 7 years but we haven't been dating a long time. I didn't want to make you think I had to be the one you lost your first time too."

"Grayson, I want it to be you." I slowly removed my self from him and sat my leg over him. I leaned down and kissed him, this is what I want.

Between kisses he got a breath, "I want mine to be you." He said going in and biting my lip. I slowly removed his shirt as he did to me, I slowly undone his zip and he pulled his jeans off.

(Okay so basically they had there first time and I don't wanna go into detail) we laid apart for a while, taking in what just happened. I felt Grayson arms wrap around me and he pulled me closer to him. "I love you." He said resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you too." I cuddled his arms to my chest and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, I panicked a little the fact that my door was slightly opened and I had fallen asleep naked with Grayson. I turned but Grayson was gone, I stood up and slid on some underwear and a bra.

I looked for a big shirt and chucked one on, along with some comfy night shorts. I walked down stairs and Grayson and Cali were hanging out. They never really did a lot, they were friends but Grayson normally would hang out with me if he came over.

"Happy to see you two hanging out." I smiled drawing both of their attention.

"Good morning." Grayson chucked me a cute smile and Cali looked at Grayson and me.

"I would fake gag but you two are actually really cute." He laughed making us laugh. I went back upstairs to the bathroom and man was I sore, I heard it was but this pain wasn't what I thought. I also took the morning after pill even though we used protection.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone, Ethan had texted.

Ethan: We need to hang out more, last night was good.

Guy thank you for 1k and leaving a cliff hanger there... I mean let me know what you think about them doing it, was it too early, too late ahah? Sorry for being slack, I've been writing this chapter for 4 days so you just gotta bare with me -s

bestfriends • grayson dolanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें