fourty-seven

Lexa's POV
I opened my eyes, Grayson's head was on my chest. I smiled and began pushing my hand through his hair, I admired the ring on my finger.

I am Lexa Dolan now, I am fucking married at the age of 17. I am married to my bestfriend, I love him with all my heart.

I grabbed my phone and put my headphones in, I went to my youtube and watched my favourite video. The video when my world was complete, the day I met Grayson.

I began crying, the moment my legs wrapped around his waist, I haven't watched this video since I posted it. It makes me so emotional, imagine if I never moved, Imagine if I never met him.

-

I began cooking us food, I let Grayson have a good sleep. I had one of his tshirts on and I was cooking pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I had Illuminate playing on the speaker, the bedroom walls and door were sound proof so Grayson wouldn't head a thing.

ethan- when do you guys get back?

me- next wednesday, how is everything?

ethan- okay is it fun?

me- yes, it is really nice here.

ethan- your mum told me Lexa....

me- wait what?

ethan- you are leaving, you are going back to Australia for 3 months.
ethan- are you planning on telling Gray?

me- idk when is the right time....

ethan- why can't you stay?

me- my mum needs me.

Grayson walked down the stairs and wrapped his arms around me, "hey wifey." He kissed my neck.

"Grayson, I am leaving." I said.

"What do you mean? Do you wanna go home?" He asked, confused with what I am talking about.

"I am going to Australia for 3 months." I mumbled.

"When did you plan on telling me?" He asked.

"I only found out 2 days ago Grayson."

"The day before we got married, what the fuck Lexa."

"If I told you would you not marry me?" I asked.

He went silent, his hands grabbed my hips and he slowly pulled me close. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around me, "I would have still married you if you said you were leaving for 2 years." He whispered. "I love you."

My heart melted to his words, "I love you more." I smiled, looking up at him.

"I love you most." He kissed my nose, I continued to make breakfast. "When are you going?" He asked.

"Next month." I sighed.

"Maybe me and Ethan can plan something for fans, maybe a mini tour?" He shrugged, "and we might accidently go to Australia."

"That would be cool, and of course you would." I laughed.

-

We were walking around, eating ice-cream. Reminding me of the first time he kissed me, god why am I remembering these all now.

Next month we are spending 3 months without each other, which sucks alot. How knows, it might be good to spend time away from each other.

a/n
Really short chapter, btw there is 2 chapters left after this one......
Idek if this many people read this book,, but 10 votes for the next chapter!
-s
-s