three

lexa

we got to the shopping centre, eating some lunch, before we decided to go into the photo booth. after taking a few nice photos, a few silly ones and in the last megan kissed my cheek. thinking about it she always did kiss me on the cheek, it just didn't really affect me till now.

we got out, grabbing the photos. the movie we watched was pretty bland, I was happy it ended and we were heading to dinner.

we entered her car, but she didn't move nor did she like the fact that I put music on. "what's up?"

"why don't you like me?"

"I just don't like girls." I spoke truthfully.

"is it grayson." she spoke, "he holds you back from everything."

"no he doesn't, and it's got nothing to do with him."

we pulled in her driveway, quickly entering the pitch black house. "isn't your mum home?" I asked, feeling the wall for the light switch.

"surprise!" I jumped to see mutiple girls from my friend group chat in the room.

"oh my god." I smiled, startled at the sight of them.

midnight street roams to mcdonald's, I couldn't think of anything more australian. we were walking alongside the road when a group of boys interrupted us. "liam." I spoke, facing my ex and his gang.

they smelt of beer and cigarettes, a scent he seemed to always be consumed in. "hey babe." he hooked his arm around my waste.

"go away," I said pushing him off.

he grabbed my ass, pulling me closer towards him. "seriously liam, fuck off." I pushed him hard, sending him tumbling back into a street sign.

"we should hang out with them." mili suggested.

"i'm going to get an ice-cream." I stated, I began walking and three out of the five girls followed me and two stayed, megan and mila. "megan? you aren't gonna come?"

"nah, plus I wanna hang out with liam." she said grabbing his shirt and pulling him close.

"fine." I spoke, continuing my walk. katy, abbey, leah and I sat down and waited for them to make our order.

"so you like leave pretty soon." leah spoke.

"yeah." I nodded.

"and like, this will be the last time we see you."

"most likely."

"well why don't you tell us your secret then." katey spoke.

"katey shut up." abbey whispered.

"what secret?"

"that's you're gay." leah continued.

"i'm not gay?"

"megan told us you kissed her." abbey spoke.

"she kissed me- i'm not gay."

"she posted a photo of you guys kissing."

"what?" I asked.

"yeah, it's been up for like an hour." said katey.