twenty-four

I opened my eyes, yawning to the sight of Ethan and aria cuddling at my feet. We all must of feel asleep out here, I reached over Grayson to grab my phone.

"What you doing." Grayson smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Gray I need my phone, my mum didn't come home last night." I tried to get out his arms.

"Just cuddle for a little bit." He whined.

"Gray, ill be back in one second okay."

"Fine." He let go and crossed his arms and made a little grumpy face.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the neck of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. When I pulled away from it his hands came onto my waist and pulled me back. I had my knees on either side of his thighs and his arm holding me close to him. The kiss was in sync and really good to be honest.

Grayson moved to my edge of the couch then stood up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Upstairs." He smiled and I hugged him and he carried me up the stairs but halfway up them I was pushed to the wall and our lips were together again.

"Gray, we are gonna fall." I laughed.

"Oh well." He laughed back, burrying his face into my neck.

"Grayson, I'm serious I wanna stop." I pushed him and he put my down.

"What's wrong." He asked holding my hands.

"I don't wanna make out on the stairs and I need a shower, I didn't have one last night." I sighed.

"Let's go then." We started walking up the other half of the stairs and went into my bathroom, Grayson sat on the sink brushing his teeth and I got in the shower.

"Can I come in."

"No Grayson, I barely fit in here my self." I laughed.

"Wanna do something today?" He asked.

"We'll I was gonna go hang with Ethan at the beach for the day. But I him and aria are like a thing now. We can have double dates." I laughed.

"That would be pretty cool I guess."

"What's wrong."

"Nothing." He answered.

"Grayson, I can hear it in your voice. I can't even see you and I can tell." I stated.

"Well I wanted to do something, just me and you." He said in cute voice.

"We can if you want, we could go ride yours and Ethan's motorbikes and go have a picnic." I suggested.

"Yeah and take model pics." He laughed.

"Nude or?" I laughed.

"If ya want." I bet he winked when he said that.

"Can you get the towel of my bed?" I asked turning the shower off and ringing my hair.

I stood out and Grayson wrapped the towel around and me. "Can I pick you an outfit??" He asked.

"Yeah I guess so." I actually love Grayson's taste in clothes, Even in girl clothes.

I walked down stairs with the towel around me as Grayson chose me clothes. I grabbed out out a bottle of water and heard aria and Ethan whispering, I turned around and went upstairs so I didn't seem like a sticky beak.

Grayson picked me a cute outfit and I put it on and walked down stairs. "Good morning." I smiled to aria and Ethan sitting on the couch.

Grayson wrapped his arm around my waist and we sat on the couch. "You guys doing something today?" Ethan asked Grayson and I.

"Yeah, we are going for a motorbike ride and a picnic." Grayson smiled. "I actually might go get the bikes out the shed and bring them here, be back soon." He stood up and kissed my head.

"So you two doing anything today?" I asked them.

"I'm going to see Sydney." Ethan said, "idk about aria though."

Aria gave me a pained smile, like she just got friend zoned, never mind she just did. "Uh, I might take my dog for a walk on the beach." She looked at the floor.

"Ethan, why are you seeing Sydney?" I rolled my eyes.

"She told me she misses me and wants to say sorry."

"You hated her 2 seconds ago." What a fake bitch.

"I don't hate her, I just am going to see her."

"And hook up and do god knows what. Ethan you deserve better, honestly." I took a deep breath.

"Hey lex, I might head to the shower." Aria said, removing her self from the couch.

Once she was up stairs and out of site I just looked at Ethan, he knew what I was thinking. "Lex, I'm not evening seeing Sydney."

"Why would you say that. Aria likes you." I blurted out an realised what I said. "Uh I mean, you know what I mean."

"I like her, but she told me she had a boyfriend last night."

"She what?"

"I tried kiss her when Grayson and you got food and she told me she couldn't because there was someone else."

"I don't understand, ill be back." I stood up and was half way up the stairs when Grayson called me from outside.

"Argh." I sighed and walked outside. "Yeah Gray, what's up?"

"Where can I leave these?" He said on one of the motorbikes.

"Just put them in the driveway, I gotta do some thing." I ran inside and upstairs to my room and opened my door.

"Knock." Aria said as she was doing who knows what naked standing there. "Why you barging in here."

"Why you telling Ethan you're taken?"

"I didn't? He tried to kiss me but I thought he had a girlfriend so I said i couldn't cause he had someone else."

"Right, well idk but you's are both single and y'all need to sort shit out."

"What about Sydney?"

"He hates her." I laughed and then we walked down stairs together and Ethan was outside with Grayson.

"Ethan, come here." I yelled from the door and he ran over.

"Yes." He raised his eye brows.

"Go get em." I smiled pushing him inside and slapping his ass cheek. I walked outside to help Grayson pump the tyres.

"They are probably stealing each others v's right now." Grayson laughed.

"I hope not, I like that couch." I chuckled making Grayson laugh.

I walked to the door and grabbed my shoes and put them on, Grayson and I went inside and grabbed some food and things for our ride.

Ethan and aria left, never heard what happened then me and Grayson began riding down a worn out dirk track made from Grayson and Ethan.

" follow me, I wanna show you something special." He smiled.

"Wasn't planing on riding the other way but okay." I laughed and we took of to where ever he was taking me.

-A/N-
Yay this chapter made me happy, I thought this story was slacking but I'm happy again.
Hope you liked it, thoughts on arithan?
-dolansftpizza

bestfriends • grayson dolanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें