thirty-one

Alexs POV
We were in the hospital and the nurse had let us know that lauchie is alive, thank god. He isn't in a good state but at least alive. Ethan went back home to theirs to end the party and Grayson and I waited for further information.

He broke 3 ribs and a leg, that's good compared to death. "Can I see him?" I asked the nurse?"

"once he wakes up we will let you know." She said.

I sat back down next to Grayson and leaned on him, falling asleep.

I woke up the next day and Grayson and i are sleeping, Grayson was leaned on his hand and I was curled on one chair with my head on this lap. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, splashing my face.

I walked back out and Grayson was asleep, I looked over at lauchie a door and the Rv was on so I walked over, I walked in. "Lexa?" He asked.

"Lauchie." I said, standing at the door, I hesitated to walk over.

"I'm so sorry." He sighed.

"No, I should be the sorry one." I sighed.

"No, i tried hurting you."

"I did hurt you." I stated.

He just chuckled, "yourr gorgeous you know that." He smiled.

"You should of thought about that before knocking me out and leaving me for 6 hours and because trying to undress me." I said.

"I think you should go, im fine." He said. I left. Grayson and i went home and their parents get home in a hour and they dont have a garage door.

"Im so sorry." Im so mad at myself, what was i even thinking.

"If fine, im famous.. i have money." He said with a cocky voice, i knew we was joking though.

"Oh shut up." I laughed pushing him, we walked upstaird and lied on his bed.

"You know what i miss?" He said.

"What?"

"I miss sitting up till 5 am texting you and our weird convos, we dont text anymore and that all we used to do."

"Well now we are together, in person." I smiled.

"Yeah i know but i just miss it." He sighed.

"I move back go australia then." I said, have standing up but he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me back onto his lap.

"You arent going anywhere." He smiled, even though i couldnt see him i knew he was smiling.

How did i even find this boy.

-

Ethan and i were riding out longboards along the beach, eating our ice creams. These are the memories i wanna keep forever.

"Wanna swim?" He asked, stopping.

"Yes and hey, i bought bikini this time." I said.

"Good." He laughed, we havent talked about the whole 'he still likes me' thing. Maybe is should bring something up.

We dumped our longboards in the sand and stripped to our swimwear, "last one to thr water is a rotten jellyfish." Ethan laughed, we both sprinted down the beach. Of corse he won.

"I guess im a rotten jellyfish then." I laughed.

"Mmmhmm." He hummed, thrn i heard my tummy grumble.

"Wanna get lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, what you feeling?"

"Chicken or something like that."

"Okay we will go in 20 minutes."

"Okay, dork." I laughed, i cupped my hands towards ethan and pushed them through the water so he would get splashed.

He did it back then we had a wayer fight, should i ask now or when we are eating?

"Lets get dry." He said, standing up and wading out.

We walked out and dried our selfs them slipped into our clothes again, we picked up our long boards and began riding.

Im happy to see ethan smiling, his smile makes me the happiest persom on earth.

A/N - read please, important?
Short chapter, im sorry!
I have another book called "neighbours | g.d & e.d" and honestly its better then this one in my opinion.
No one has really read it that much, can yall get look?
Can yall also vote for this? I will update when i get 5 votes :)
-dolansftpizza