fifteen

grayson dolan

I sat in the kitchen waiting for olivia to wake up, I was on my phone when her dad walked out. he sat across the table, glancing over me.

"good morning mr jensen." I spoke, trying to get on his good side.

I was shirtless, and that didn't exactly. "david, it's david, and i'm happy for you too and she deserves everything, I heard about you almost every day. please just treat her well, respect her. just don't hurt her."

I let out a breath of relief, "of course, I wouldn't ever hurt her. I will take care of her with my life." I gave a smile back, then he put out his hand for a hand shake. that could of gone horrible, but i'm so happy it didn't.

"would you like to have breakfast with me." he asked.

"with you? uh sure."

"go get a shirt on, I will be in the car."

-

we went out and got breakfast, but it was takeaway and we were just going back home. we talked for a while, about olivia.

I walked in her room to see her on her phone smiling, "good morning." I jumped on the bed giving her a huge hug.

"I was just watching your snapchat story, I look like a potato."

"cutest potato i've ever seen."

she laughed, "where have you been?"

"with your dad, we got breakfast and it's down stairs."

"he didn't kill you?"

"sadly no." I spoke, and she punched my arm.

we walked downstairs, we began eating and talking about random things. then olivia got a message, making her face change. "look who decided to text." she rolled her eyes putting her phone back on the table and I leaned over to see a text from megan.

"aren't you gonna open it?" I asked taking a bite from my burger.

"no, it's going to say she misses and it will make me feel bad." she lowered her head and went silent. "can you please open it." I unlocked her phone, it wasn't hard when her password was gray in numbers.

megan

hey olivia, it's been a while
since we have talked. I
couldn't stand it any longer
and you had to know that
I miss you like crazy and
that I got a job. I wanna save
to come say goodbye. I need
this, maybe you don't but I do.
I was watching grayson story,
are you guys dating now? I
hope he treats you well and
it's up to you, send me you're
address and i'll be there next
week or open this and don't
reply, i'll understand.
just wanted to say I love you
and miss you. x

•••

I read it slowly out to olivia so I didn't miss a word, her eyes started tearing. when I finished she wiped her tears and I passed her the phone.

she typed slowly and then handed the phone back to me. "are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

megan

it's house number fourteen,
grove st, NJ

•••

I locked the phone and put it on the table, "how you feeling?" I grabbed her hand.

"I don't know, maybe I should delete it."

"is that what you want?" I asked holding her hand in mine.

"no, I need to face it and if she tries kissing me, then i'll have to face that."

"okay."

olivia jensen

grayson and I were out having pizza at that lil cafe from the other day, when I saw that girl again. I totally forgot her name and I honestly felt so bad trying to get a sight of her badge. aria that's right.

she walked over, "oh my god olivia, grayson!what can I get you guys?" She smiled bending down and hugging me.

"can we just get a large ham and cheese pizza, please." grayson smiled at me and she wrote it in her notes.

"I can do that, any drinks??" she looked up and smiled.

"two lemonades pleas." I smiled at grayson and he smirked back considering we knew what each other wanted without even asking.

she left and grayson grabbed my hands on the table, when something caught his eye. "fuck-" he let go of me and he turned the other way. I turned to see the sight of sydney behind me, and she was heading straight for us.

"olivia!" she smiled and walked over, "is that also a grayson I see?"

grayson slowly turned with a fake smile, "yeah it is, what's happening?" he said and she pushed him so he would move over and she would be able to sit.

"ah actually sydney were on a date right now, me and grayson- not you." I snapped at her making grayson laugh under his breath.

"oh, i'm so sorry gray." she smiled rubbing his shoulder.

"sydney, just leave." I was getting angry, the fact that she liked him and she was doing that to hurt me and ethan.

"why? i'm just being friendly." she smiled biting her lip.

"sydney, don't make me make a scene." I spat.

she rolled her eyes and removed her hand from grayson, "i'm joking chill, by the way tell ethan I want the full video back without it having a saved copy."

I saw grayson getting angry, "what video?" he spat.

"ethan will know, cya gray." she smirked walking away. I noticed Grayson's mood has changed from one hundreds to zero real quick.

"he wouldn't be stupid enough to video him having sex right?" grayson whispered and I could feel him panicking by how tight he was squeezing my hand. I grabbed his hand and put it near my lips, leaving a soft kiss to calm him down.

"grayson it's okay, ethan will be fine. i'm sure they didn't and if they did we can delete it before anyone sees."

I saw grayson smile and I turned to see the pizza coming, "now this changed my mood." grayson laughed and grabbed a slice and so did I.