twenty-three

I read Ethan's message, what is he talking about.

Me:Ethan, I wasn't with you yesterday? What are you on about?
Ethan: last night?
Me: what do you mean last night? I was with Grayson last night?
Ethan: you sure
Me: shut up, I'd never get you mixed up.
Ethan: the way you tugged my hair, already miss it.
Me: Ethan shut up, stop playing.
Ethan: ahah, Grayson told me chill.
Me: I actually hate you.

I let my heart settle and I walked back down stairs and Ethan was now here, he turned me and smirked, biting his lip and winking. I sat beside him, punching him in the arm. I moved over to Grayson and cuddled up to him, I love him argh.

I got up and went to load the new episode of pll, season 7 aye. Aria is coming over to watch it with me tonight but might as well load it now. Ethan came to my room, here we go..

"you hurting?" He laughed.

"Yes now go away." I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

"Was he gentle?" He shut the door.

"Ethan, I'm not playing your little games." I closed my laptop and looked over to him.

"Chill lex, I'm not here to play." He laughed, I'm not in the best mood right now and I don't need this. "Sorry, il go."

"You don't have to leave, I just don't wanna talk about it with you. It makes me uncomfortable." I faintly laughed.

He sat on my bed and we talked for a bit until my brother came in, "we are going out for lunch, you wanna come with us?" He asked Ethan and I.

"Aria is coming over soon I can't, but Ethan will." I smiled, drawing my attention to Ethan.

"Food is better then with you anyway." He got up and they all left, Grayson didn't come kiss me but I'm think I'll live without it.

Little while later the door begins knocking, "just a second." I held whilst jogging down the staircase.

"Hey!" Aria stood smiling at the door.

"Come in." I hugged her as she did so.

We sat in the lounge room and played the new pll Ep. After it she turned to me with her legs crossed. "Can I ask you something, somethings about Ethan?" He rubbed her arm, she was nervous.

"Yeah, what about him?" I ask, taking a sip from my water bottle.

"Is he single, like is he seeing anyone?" Se bit the inside of her cheek.

"You like him." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Yeah, just something about him makes me happy. He is so nice and funny, he's just the sweetest guy." She looked into my eyes.

"Yeah he is, so anyway back to your question. He isn't seeing anyone and he told me he liked you too."

"Really?"

"Mhm." I was about to say more but they bursts through the door.

Grayson walked over and kissed me and I caught Ethan and aria smiling at each other. she is what Ethan needs, I need this too happened omg. "What you watching?" Ethan come over and sat beside aria.

"Well maybe that you's are here we could watch a scary movie, like conjuring 2?"

"Yes!" Grayson said jumping over the couch and siting beside me, putting his arm around me. Cali sat beside Grayson and we began to watch it. Half way through the movie I notice Ethan had put his arm around her and he face was snuggled into his chest.

I smiled at Ethan and he gave me a relief smile, I'm happy he has found someone. I could be happier knowing it my best friend, my girl best friend anyway. I turned to Grayson who held me tight, "Grayson, I love you." I smiled and he turned and kissed me.

"I love you more." He put his lips on my head and kissed it. These are the time I want tore member forever, I love my friends now and i don't know where I'd be without them, I'd be completely lost to be honest.

A/N
New chapter, I didn't know what to right about but this was okay.
I miss this story at the start, let me know if it going down hill.
And also give my new story 'prison roommate' a read, I like it.
-dolansftpizza