thirteen

olivia jensen

I walked upstairs to ethan's bedroom and knocked a few times on the door, standing patiently for a response. "come in." it was dark and he sounded like he was crying. I opened the door and saw him lying on his bed face down.

"ethan, it's me." he quickly turned and looked at me, I felt shivers down my spine. I feel so sorry for him, by this time I have noticed things on his desk have been thrown off and a mirror smashed.

he looked at the mirror and then back at me. he sat up and pushed his back up against the wall. "i'm sorry, I didn't think grayson saw the kiss. if he broke up with you I'll talk to-"

"we aren't dating, anyway I came to make you happy."

"how am I meant to be happy when the girl I am mad for is with my twin brother, then the girl I date to get my mind of you brakes up with me because she liked grayson."

"ethan, come on." I put my arms out intended for a hug, but he didn't nudge. I sat beside him and put my arm around him, putting my other hand under his chin to lift his head. we looked at each other for a minute in silence.

ethan dolan

we sat in silence and I was so tempted to kiss her, but I didn't. I couldn't do that to Grayson again, I need to get over her and move on. A knock came from the door and she moved to the end of the bed and I released her from my grip, "come in." I said.

"hey it's just me, I think this should be a three way talk." grayson suggested, he closed the door and olivia moved, so she was in between us.

I wanted to leave but I realised how cute they actually are together and that I shouldn't ruin what they have. I waited for someone else to say something, "so ethan, how are we going to fix this." grayson said looking at me.

"uh I don't know, I think I can handle it... I just realised how cute you too are. I know that's lame but I can see you're taking it slow. i'm happy for you both and it should stay like that." I smiled making olivia smile.

"i'm happy to see you smile." she said putting her hand on my knee.

-

we were watching a movie when olivia's phone when off beside me. I grabbed it, "olivia I think it's an overseas number..." I raised an eye brow and handed her the phone.

her face dropped and she slowly answered pulling the phone to her ear, she was almost shaking but she managed to get out a hello. she stood up and walked out the lounge room so grayson and I couldn't hear her.

olivia jensen

I walked in the kitchen waiting for a response, "olivia, is that you?" I heard. I wanted to cry at the voice from the other side, but I didn't believe it.

"dad?" I was shaking and I couldn't help but cry, "I thought you were... I thought." I cried into the phone.

"olivia, i'm okay. i'm so sorry for what I did, but i'm coming home."

"home?"

"yes, i'm on a train to sydney."

"we- we uh- we moved to america."

we continued to talk over the phone and he repeatedly said he was sorry, did he know what we were told? did you know the pain he put us all through.

the rush got to me and I felt my body going numb, my heart was beating fast and my legs were shaking. I felt myself going black, until I just went out.

-

I woke to Grayson holding me up and Ethan speaking into the phone, "hey hey hey, are you okay?" grayson asked.

"i'm fine, but I need to go home."

"who was it, on the phone?"

"my dad."