twenty-nine

Lexa's POV
Grayson woke me up tickling me and kissing my collarbone, "stop tickling me!" I laughed and pushed him off the bed.

"Aw, why you gotta be so mean." He cried, standing up. I stood up and we linked both out hands together, we just looked at each other. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead.

We walk out the door and down stairs, I sat on the kitchen counter as Grayson made us cereal.

Grayson's POV
I noticed her just staring and smiling. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're just so adorable, one day we will do this at our own house." She smiled.

"Do what?"

"You in sweats and no shirt, me wearing underwear and the shirt you were wearing. You making me cereal and me sitting here." she laughed.

"Yeah, I mean you do look good in my shirt." I smirked. Before pouring the milk I walked over and stood between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a couple minutes.

"I hope Ethan is okay." I sighed, letting go and i walked back to pour the milk.

"This is Ethan we are talking about, I'm sure he's fine." She smiled, jumping off the bench and opened the draw to grab spoons. We sat at the breakfast bar stools and began eating.

"Should we look for Ethan, or just wait for him to get hungry and come home?" I laughed.

"Up to you." She said, shoving a spoonful into her mouth.

"You don't have to go far." We both turned to see Ethan standing behind us in the door way.

"Ethan!" Lexa jumped out her chair and ran into a hug, she wearing just under and a shirt, oh god. I just turned back and attended to my cereal, it was good like who wouldn't.

"I'm sorry for going, I shouldn't off gone. Aria she's-she's not a good person." Ethan sighed.

"What do you mean?" I said, looking back at them.

"I met her boyfriend at the beach." He painfully laughed. "It's okay, I made sure he knew everything before I walked away. I wanted her to feel all that pain, why am I a bad person." Ethan cried.

"You aren't you only one." Lexa said, hugging Ethan again. She's making it worse for him by hugging him. The way his hands are placed on her, makes me upset. I know they are just friends, he likes her more and it just reminds me about him not stopping lauchie from hitting her, that night at that party. What he did to her.

"Lexa, do you think maybe Ethan and I could just spend the day together." I asked.

"Of corse, I have homework to catch up on for tomorrow anyway." She smiled, she left the kitchen and Ethan stood there.

"Hey buddy." Ethan said, placing himself beside me on a chair.

"Why didn't you tell me you still liked her." I said, without even looking at him.

"I didn't want to have you to fighting again." He sighed.

"Yeah well we did, she broke up with me last night and I didn't know why. Aria told me lies and I hated Lexa for a minute, then aria left and I walked outside and Lexa was on top of her smashing her head to the concrete. Previously she had already slapped aria across the face before she broke up with me. I took her inside whilst aria left and we sorted things out. I almost lost her Ethan." I said softly so Lexa couldn't hear.

"I wish I could make it up to you, I'm so sorry gray." Ethan sighed.

"Get over her, she's mine. You need to back off." I yelled.

Ethan's POV
"I'm am!" I yelled back. I'm not.

"You don't seem like you are!" Grayson yelled, banging his fist on the bench.

"She's my bestfriend, I love her but not the way you do." I calmly said, trying to stop all the yelling.

"Forget it, today was never gonna work anyway." He pushed his chair out and left upstairs.

Lexa's POV
I heard yelling but I couldn't hear the words, I was changing into my clothes from yesterday and Grayson walked in and slammed his door, making me jump. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He sighed.

"It's okay, what happened." I stood up and hugged him to calm him down.

"Ethan, I just get over protective and I don't want you to get hurt again." He cried and we slowing sat on the edge on the bed.

"Ethan never hurt me." I said, rubbing my thumb under his eye.

"He let lauchie hit you, he took you to that party and did stuff to you." He madly sighed. "He hurt you Lexa, you can't ignore that."

"It didn't hurt Grayson, I'm fine."

"So you would go back and do it again."

"Grayson, that's not what I'm saying."

"Then what are you saying, because to me it sounds like you Li-" before he could finished I grabbed his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. It last about 6 seconds and then I pulled away.

"Grayson I love you and only you. Ethan is a friend, he might be a close friend but I don't like him." I said, he smiled.

"Wanna go to the market today?" He asked.

"Yeah, you get dressed them we will go to mine." I said and he stood up to go find clothes, when he came out the bathroom he was dressed very cute (pic above). God I love this boy so much.

"Let's go." He put out his hand and helped me up, today should be fun.

A/N
I really need help guys, idk what to do for this story. I write the chapters when I post it so idk where this book is going. Can you please just comment if it is good, or it was but not anymore? I don't know what to do with the ending (book 1) I want to end it good but idk how. There's probably going to be a lot more chapters before this book ends but I need some ideas for the ending.