four

lexa

the uber pulled up out the front and we chucked our luggage into boot, getting into the car before leaving. we passed megan's house, her light was on, as thought she couldn't sleep.

we arrived at the airport and checked in, it was basically dead considering it was three in the morning. a few shores were open so I wondered, buying a few items.

"we board at four-thirty, so we have just about an hour." mum spoke, leaning her head back. I could tell she was exhausted, so I took the time to go to the coffee shop to order the three of us something.

"here." I handed them there goods, before collecting my phone from my bag.

grayson

one hour minutes till I board!

holy shit.

i'll text you when I board.

i'll be here waiting.

see you tomorrow, never
thought I'd say that...

when we meet you
better run full speed
at me as I will do to
you then when we collide
we will fall to the ground
hugging each other.
like them online bestfriends
meeting videos on youtube.

we will, trust me.

anyway text me when
you're on the plane,
got to go help mum with
setting up the spare
room. your second room
cause we will have many,
many sleepovers.

I can't I just sleep in
your room?

didn't think you would
want to?

bitch, I can't wait to
sleep in your room.

———

''all passengers taking flight UG582 to new jersey please make you're way to gate number 27 as we a getting ready to board, thank you and have a safe flight."

I jumped up and grabbed my bag,  we got on the plane and we were in first class, and we had two double pods booked.

I decided to let my mum rest and I took my brother in with me, even though he was fucking annoying. the amount of times i'd found him watching porn was unhealthy, he is the biggest hood rat and i'm hoping his life will better in new jersey.

I sat down, putting on my seat belt as he tried to find out how to put the barrier up between us.

my anxiety started to take over, I hate planes. the thought of being so high and falling at anytime is so scary, like so many things could happen.

I put my headphones in, and played music. trying to forgot about it, I just closed my eyes and leaned back.

grayson

I fell asleep but I'm in
the air, I repeat I'm in the
air.