forty-three

Lexa's POV
We arrived in LA, It was nice. It was more intense then New Jersey, but I think I can handle it.

"We need to see Alex." Ethan said.

"Yeah, that would be cool." I smiled.

"Yeah, so tonight we are staying with kian and jc." I was happy to get to met them all, I guess it would be nice.

I was excited to spend a month here with Grayson and Ethan, doing the things we have planned out.

I was sitting with grayson in the back of the uber and ethan was in the front seat. They gave the uber kian and jc's address and we made out way to there place considering we are crashing there for a few days.

I was nervous because I hadn't met any of Ethan and Grayson's friends. Like I just realised this, the whole year I have been living in America ive never met their friends.

I began to sweat, it's the beginning of spring time and it's pretty warm out, I took off my jacket and shoved it into my backpack.

We arrived and we payed the driver and got out, we grabbed our luggage and walked up to the door.

The door opened and kian and jc ran out, splating us with whipped cream and water. Popping confetti bombs above out heads, I laughed as Jc picked up ethan and ran into the back yard, kian had the camera and was trying to pull grayson out, they were all laughing.

I stood their laughing, I didn't expect this hello. I walked inside behind kian and grayson, kian and jc pushed grayson and ethan into the pool.

Kian was standing on the egde of the pool, I quickly pulled my phone out my pocket and I pushed him in.

Grayson, Jc and Ethan were laughing and kian got out and chased me around the pool. Jc finally caught me and we fought to push eachother in, he pushed and I gripped his shirt pulling us both into the cold water.

-

Grayson and I were around the back, hoesing the excess whipped cream off of each other. I was stripped into my bra and underwear but I dont care about my body being seen anymore.

After we got all washed off kian came out with towels and grayson wrapped the towel around my little body, he dried himself off and I went inside.

Ethan had already gotten in the shower, I stood there shaking. "Here take my shower." Kian said.

I smiled and followed him, "I am kian by the way." He said.

"Im lexa, nice to meet you." I laughed.

"Here is a cleantowel, also your suitcase got a little messy. Your clothes got wet a little so you can grab a few clothes from my closet. We are going out tonight, I am sure you will find some girl clothes somewhere." He laughed, but he was embarrassed.

-

I dried my body and wrapped my self in the towel, I walked to kian's clothes and started pushing around.

I found some girls clothes, probably a girl left them here. I have seen kian drama, with alot of different girls.

I picked out clothes and thankfully they were my style in clothing.