"Regret talking to me?" I ask her with a grin on my face. She stares at me with a surprise look, then it changes to a smile.

"Not at all. What, do you think I'm scared of you?" She challenges and crosses her arms, slouching back.

"I-" her phone interrupts me and she smiles sheepishly, taking her phone out to answer it.

"Hello?" She says to her phone and I sit back drinking my drink, watching her lips move while she talks. Her emotions change to happy, disbelief, and then to irritation.

"Alright I'll get my driver. It's fine.....bye, ugh...love you too." She quietly says. I don't know why but I suddenly feel some sort of feeling... how can I be jealous of someone who isn't mine. Yet.. I loosen my fists and take a deep breath pretending like it didn't effect me.

"Is something the matter?" I ask, standing up, looking out the window so I don't face her, but it's no use because she stands beside me.

"Um.. no. My friend is going home with....I don't know who to be honest." She frowns and sighs. "I really don't want to be doing business right now so I'll see you later.  I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day." She smiles and she walks to the door. It's better if I just let her go. She pulls the doorknob and looks back at me giving me a wink then she leaves, leaving me stunned.

I chuckle and make a few phone calls about the fbi bitch. How could I not know, yet Lana knew. Is she really good at shit like this? She could actually be useful if I work with her, but I can't. My father and her family aren't the closest.

Someone barges in the room, making me pull out my gun, and aim it at them. "Fuck! Dude put it down." Yells Nick. Oh its just Nick and Luca.

"Well who the fuck barges in like that?" I question him.

"Well you called us saying it was an emergency so what is it?" He asks.

"This fbi bitch pretended to be a whore in order to get in my pants and I can't let her get away with that."

"The hot peice of ass that just walked out? So why didn't you just shoot her?"

"No you dumb fuck. The one that walked out was the one who told me." I say ashamed, but I don't let them see it. "Just find the bitch, I sent you the picture and shit, so go! I demand and they leave in search for the fbi bitch. She's going to fucking pay.

I look down at the dance floor from the window and I squint my eyes, making sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. It's Lana and an idiot dancing on the dance floor. He's got his arms wrapped around her curved body, while he talks to her over her shoulder. She laughs and looks at him with joy. No it can't be joy.

I curled my hands to fists and marched outside, in the direction of the dance floor. I shove people out of my way and they don't say anything but keep quiet.

"Move it." I say through clenched teeth, to the idiot dancing with Rose. Rose, I can't really remember her  name, and by what she's wearing she looks like a rose. The guy doesn't listen so I pull him, and he turns around getting ready to punch me but I snatch his hand and twist it. He falls to the ground and I think I catch everyone's attention, so I look back at them with an angry expression and yell at them. "Unless you want part of this, I suggest you all go back to what you were doing." And with that they go back to normal, like if nothing happened.

I try taking rose's hand but she grabs my other arm and pulls me back, towards the dance floor. "If you want to talk, let's talk here." She says, and moves to the beat of the song, swaying her hips side to side. I thought she would have been mad.