"Not sure why I have to tell you, but I'm 34 years old."

The waitress came and set the iced teas down.

"Your food will be up shortly gentlemen."

"Thank you," Qing Hua said taking a sip of his iced tea. "That's delicious." She smiled and walked away.

"I answered your question so answer mine." Bao Zheng said staring intently at Qing Hua.

"Okay."

"Why me? You're obviously very popular with girls, why are you doing this to me?" Bao Zheng's voice sounded somewhere between angry and desperate.

Qing Hua laughed. Though laughter should have lightened the atmosphere his laughter angered Bao Zheng further. He was a professor, not any professor but a professor at a very prestigious university. His mere occupational achievements called for him to be a respected man. But he sat across from a person no older than 23 years old, and he laughed. Bao Zheng hadn't felt so disrespected since childhood.

"I think we should go," Bao Zheng said standing up from the table.

Qing Hua grabbed his hand and pulled him towards himself. "Wait, I wasn't laughing at you. The question caught me off-guard. My best answer for you is... because I want to. I don't do things I don't want."

"Because you want to? You think that's an acceptable reason?" Bao Zheng pulled his hand from Qing Hua's grasp and seated himself again.

"Yes, if you want something enough you'll get it." Qing Hua smirked as his lips touched the glass.

"You're still young, so you think the world operates that way but it doesn't."

Qing Hua smirked. "That's said by the people who are too scared to go for what they want."

Bao Zheng ignored the comment and looked around. "I wonder how long our food is going to take. If I'm going to be forced to be here, I might as well eat."

"It'll be here soon." Qing Hua crossed his arms and leaned towards the back of his chair. His face was serious and his aura was one of a person that didn't want to be bothered.

Did what I said upset him?

After a minute or so of absolute silence the waitress appeared with two small pizzas. Bao Zheng's eyes lit up as she placed the food before him.

"Let me know if you need anything," the girl said. Qing Hua smiled and brought his attention to his pizza.

As they ate the table remained silent. Besides the occasional awkward glances from Bao Zheng to Qing Hua there weren't any exchanges between the two. After eating for several minutes Qing Hua summoned the waitress over, paid and retreated from the restaurant towards his car. The ride back was silent as well.

Bao Zheng glanced at Qing Hua, attempting to gauge his mood. Though his face wasn't mean, he did look stern, but that was normal.

Bao Zheng cleared his throat,"Are you upset?"

Qing Hua smirked, "You don't care." Bao Zheng gazed out the window at all the passing buildings and lights.

"No... I guess... I don't know."

Qing Hua pulled up to the Letters and Arts building. Bao Zheng peered at the huge building. It was now a Friday afternoon and the area outside was covered with students. The students immediately peered in the direction of Qing Hua's fancy car. Bao Zheng sunk further into his seat, hiding from their prying eyes.

"Do you mind dropping me off around the side of the building. I don't think it's appropriate for me to get out here."

"If you want." Qing Hua parked on the side of the building. Bao Zheng opened the door and got out.

"Wait! I have something for you." Qing Hua said searching his back seat. He finally brought up a small package from the back. "The last gift for you."

"I don't need any more gifts. Lunch was definitely more than enough and thank you for that." Bao Zheng closed the door. Qing Hua jumped out of the car and followed him. He grabbed Bao Zheng's arm and put the package in his hand.

"I have no need for this, it's yours- I'll see you next week." He let go and walked back to his car. Shortly after, Qing Hua's car disappeared.

Bao Zheng walked into his office, the package still held tightly in his hand. He observed it. It was the size and weight of a book. The suspense worried Bao Zheng so he decided to open it. He gasped at the sight. It was a book. Not just any book but a book by his favorite and world renowned Chinese historian Billy Chen.

Billy Chen had been his idol since entering graduate school. He'd owned several of his books but this was his latest publication, A New China. He opened the book and on the front page was what really made him happy.

To Huang Bao Zheng-

May your love life and love of history prosper.

Yours Truly,

Billy Chen

"Did he have a book signing event? How did he get his signature? When did this happen?" Bao Zheng was reeling with questions before the image of Qing Hua's sweaty body came to mind.

"Billy Chen lives in Hong Kong, was this the emergency he was referring to? It couldn't be." Bao Zheng said.

He placed the book on his desk and touched the note Billy Chen wrote on the first page, his fingers pausing curiously at the words: Love life.

His eyes then trailed to the stack of ungraded papers that sat atop his desk. He sighed, sat down and began working.

So I decided to include a picture of Qing Hua's pimped out ride since Bao Zheng seemed so awe-struck by it.

He drives a 2016 BMW M4 GTS. Super sweet features, there's no wonder why Bao Zheng had to take a moment to admire this beast.

Next chapter may be a little delayed but this chapter is long enough to keep you guys occupied. Please vote and comment with suggestions, I really appreciate it.