Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone

Start from the beginning

"First of all, like I said he's a family friend." Lie. "And yes, he owns hotels and clubs, that's why he's so rich." That's not the only way he makes money. "And no I'm not into old guys. I'm also not a gold digger, if that's what you're thinking." I playfully glare at him.

"Sir we are here." Ethan's limo driver says and we fix ourselves up before we step out. The club is actually really, really, nice and there aren't any body fighting because they cut in line.

Ethan goes to the front of the line and talks to the security guard, while I look around. I narrow my eyes at a women with the appearance of a prostitute, but she's way too beautiful to be one. She's scrawny with short jet black hair, and a short short black dress. I'm already starting to envy her. She gets out an officers car and talks to him through the window on the officer's side, but they look serious to be talking casually. Suddenly she checks around her maybe to check if people are watching her, so I look away then I slowly look back towards her direction. My guess is that she's an undercover agent and she's trying to get the mafiosos' attention. I've been doing this for a while and this does not end pretty, the undercover idiots get tortured and killed.

I tisk and shake my head.

I feel my wrist getting pulled so I turn back to the club's direction, Ethan tells me that he got in easily because he's Ethan White. Oh that's going to be me one day, except they won't love me, they would fear me.

"Damn, this is a nice fucking club." Ethan says as we both walk to the bar. "Four shots of tequilas please." He says to the guy behind the bar. I send a quick text to a family friend and put my phone up.

"You're going to drink four tequila shots?" I ask amazed. Wow he's trying to get drunk fast.

"No you're having two and so am I.  For now." He smirks.

Not even ten mintues pass by and he's already surrounded by hungry looking girls. I roll my eyes and take a shot, swallowing the burning liquid down my throat. I look at the dance floor and my attention is on the guy who's walking towards me. I put on my fake smile and I don't bother turning towards him when he sits beside me, on the stool.

"How come you're here alone and not over there," he points to the dance floor. "With me?" I snicker and shake my head.

"I don't know but maybe if you buy me a drink I'll dance with you."I suggest and take a quick glance at him, and I catch him smiling at me though he doesn't look away. 

He nods and gently grabs my wrist, pulling me towards the direction of sweaty bodies. The dance floor is really big, but that doesn't mean there aren't people huddled together.

"Do you come here, because I haven't seen you around?" He asks me as he looks deep into my eyes. At least he's sober, and he doesn't reek of alcohol or ciggarettes.

"No I haven't, though I should." I say, he opens his mouth, but he's mute, I realize that I'm not paying attention to him, I'm paying attention to the same guy from the gala, but that's not what catches my eye, he's talking, more like flirting with the "pretty prostitute." What's that feeling when you feel something burning in your stomach, because I think I just got that. But why am I even jealous, he's not even mine. I check my phone and I have a text from my friend. I smirk and look at the guy in front of me.

"Hey I'll be right back." I say and I don't even wait to hear his response. I stride towards the guy from the gala, into the vip area and randomly take someone's glass of what I think is scotch than I pretend to be drunk so I stumble my way towards him. I get out of his securities reach and I purposely drop the scotch on the girl's dress and she gasps, giving me a murderous look.

"Oops, let me help." I insisted, but she just bumps my shoulder and runs to the bathroom. Did I go too far.

I sit down next to him in the booth and take his scotch, sip from it with a smirk on my lips. "I think I deserve another thank you, don't you think?" He narrows his eyes and the securities come towards me but he dismisses them.

"Thank you for what exactly?" He watches me catiously. "For taking my drink? Or making my date run away, because of your fucking clumsiness. You better have a good fucking reason of why I shouldn't kill you. Right now." He eyes me down and slowly goes up, making me kind of nervous and insecure. Usually I didn't care what people thought about me but his mattered. I knew that I was already in too deep, I don't know if I can get out now, but he also means business. He's good at making money and the things he has are imported from Italy too. Maybe what I'm doing is fine, as long as I don't fall for him I'm good. Plus how can you love someone so evil yet so hansome, someone who sleeps with a girl each night, in their dirty bed. Yeah, this is going to be easy.