She rolls her eyes, "Nasty." She resumes combing her hair.

I get some jeans and a dark polo shirt with black shoes. I take a last look at her and smile.

I go to a guest room and get dressed. I go downstairs to get breakfast.

I see Francisco getting the table ready. "Morning," I say.

"Bonjour Monsieur, how are you?" Francisco asks.

"Great, I finally have a wonderful woman by my side." I sit and put the napkin on my lap. "What you cook?"

"Well I looked at the list Madam Athena's father gave me. She enjoys waffles with egg and sausage with homemade orange juice."

"Nice," I smile. He brings me a plate of waffles with egg and sausage. I take a bite and tell him thanks.

"So, Monsieur, is Madam Athena going to be the new lady in the house?"

I nod.

"Should I warn the other workers?"

I chuckle, "Athena is different. She is not mean or selfish. I assure you she won't use her power in this house, and I promise you I will trust you guys even more this time."

Andrea wasn't the most nicest person on earth but she was something alright. That's a completely different story but it's not worth remembering.

"Okay, and I believe you. She looks like a gentle child and very smart."

Athena POV:

"She is. She is very gentle and very stubborn.She is someone I would love to know about each day of my life," I hear Shawn say to the butler as I go in the kitchen.

That is super sweet...

"Oh Madam, would you want your breakfast?" the butler asks.

I nod and go sit next to Shawn.

"Are you feeling better?" he asks me.

"Whatever," I answer.

"I take that as a yes."

The butler gives me a plate of waffles egg and sausage. It's my favorite breakfast. I look at him, "How did you know?"

He chuckles, "I guessed. Excuse me madam."

I look at Shawn. "Did you tell him to cook me this?"

"Sure," he smiles and drinks orange juice.

Is he trying to make me feel at home?

My stomach is growling so I begin to eat. Shawn finishes first and excuses himself from the table. He tells me he is going to run some errands and he be at home by twelve.

I finished my waffles and go explore the house even more. I see the backyard which is so green and lovely. It is big and has a swimming pool. There aren't any tables or decorations but it is nice.

"Oh hi," a female's voice calls.

I turn around and see a blonde girl in a black suit and pony tail. "Hi."

"Are you the new miss?" she asks. She also has a french accent.

"Yes, I guess I am. Who are you?"

"Oh I am Bonnie, one of the care takers of the house and master," she answers.

Master? Is he really all that?

I step closer, "Cool, well my name is Athena."

"Nice to meet you madam. Is there anything I can help you with?"