Sure! See you in ten minutes!!!! :)'

I got up and dressed quite warmly as it was cold outside as it was about 6.30pm. I walked outside and went to the beach. I saw Dani walking along the sidewalk so I ran towards her and when I got there I jumped and stood beside her.

"Hi!" I said energetically.

"Hi," she said and I pulled her into a hug.

"We didn't really get to talk last time so let's start over! Hi I'm Charlotte but you can call me Lottie!" I introduced myself.

"Well I am Dani!" she answered smiling at me.

"Cool! So tell me why your aunts house is so bad?" I asked.

Dani's POV

*Flashback*

We had just arrived at my Aunt's house.

"Hello Martina," she said to my mum hugging her.

"Well don't just stand there go put yours and your mother's stuff in your rooms," my aunt ordered turning to me.

"It's fine darling I will do it later," my mum saved me.

"Thank you," I mouthed at my mum. She smiled at me.

"Go away child me and your mother want to talk without you listening in! I know you children and your earwigging!" my aunt snapped. I went up to my room and lay on the uncomfortable lumpy bed. I will be here for the rest of the holiday there's no way aunt is going to let me downstairs other than to eat.

I heard my phone beep and saw it was from Lottie. I read the text and went downstairs to ask my mum if I could go out. I walked downstairs to meet my aunts angry face.

"I thought I told you to go up to your room!" she hissed.

"Well I needed to ask mum something," I said walking past her. I felt her nails dig into my wrist as she grabbed my arm pulling me back.

She slapped me across the face.

"Do not walk away from me!" she hissed, "and you better not go running to your mummy about that or you will both get hurt do you hear me?"

I quickly nodded yes and went back into my bedroom and put make up over the swelling so no one would see the bruise. Then i went into the living room where my mum was sitting.

"Mum I am going out to see my friend," I told her.

"ok sweetie don't come back too late," she said and I put on my shoes and left to go meet Lottie at the beach.

*flashback over*

I explained all that to Lottie.

"Has she hit you before?" Lottie asked her voice full of sympathy.

"No, she just shouted at me and was a complete bitch!" I said cracking a smile. Lottie smiled back.

"I think you should talk to someone who knows her," Lottie told me.

"But they all think she's a really funny good to get along with no one would believe me!" I said exasperated.

"What about your mum she must know somethings up between you two?" Lottie said.

"I think she knows we don't like each other but not that we argue and definitely not the hitting," I explained.

"Well do you want to come to our hotel for a bit then I am sure I can get Harry or someone to dive you home?" Lottie asked.

"Sure if that's ok," I answered.

"Come on it's just over here and I am sure Jessie can't wait to meet you and Shannon, Lorna and Eleanor definitely want to see you again. We both ran towards a massive big fancy hotel that I am sure must have cost loads of money just for one night. We ran past the fans, Lottie shouting hello to them And entered the building.