Together as One ~ Chapters 12(2) - 17

Start from the beginning

I grinned from ear to ear, “I was thinking, Bell…” I looked down at her, “She already has a shiny aurora…. It looks like great things are in her future…” 

Ghost laughed, “It seems like you have given this lots of thought…” 

I nodded. 

Ghost then lay down beside me, “You mind if I stay here for a while…?” He asked, nuzzling my fur.

I giggled, “Of course… you can…” I said, yawning in the middle.

Ghost laughed, “Tired huh?”

I nodded, and then lay my head on his shoulder. He in turn licked my head and laid his on top of mine. We slept like that… a bigger family… the only one that was missing was Dew… she had decided that she would wait, and let Ghost and I get used to the pups, before she popped into the picture… or is what Ghost had told me she had said...

Chapter Fourteen – Provoking 

It had been 4 months since Ghost and I’s pups had entered this world, they seemed liked they loved everyone in the pack, from the grumpy Steel to the happy little family of Swift’s and Shadow’s…

Shadow and Swift had only had one pup, a chocolate colored female by the name of Coco.

Moon Stone and Frodo had had two pups, a boy who is brown with Moon Stone’s black spots on his foot and ears and a white underbelly, Jasper or Jazz for short, and a girl who is all black except for odd spots of white throughout her fur, who they named Break.

Sef and Xavier had one pup, a boy who was a little bit darker in color than Sef, but a little lighter than Xavier. His name was Kei.

Rose and Moon Light had had three pups, two girls and a boy, the boy looked like Moon, by the name of Luke, one girl was a mixture of both her mother and father, with grey spots throughout her brown fur, her name is Jade, and then little Lacey who looks just like Rose.

With ten new mouths to feed, we were hectically hunting everyday… 

I smiled as Chaos and Phantom rolled around on the ground play fighting with Ghost, while Bell and Dew sat on either side of me, Bell playing with my tail and Dew watching her father and brothers, I turned back to look at her, “Why don’t you go play with them…?” 

“Caz mom boyz iz zupid…” She said, continuing to flick my tail with her paws.

I grinned, “You won’t think that when the time comes for you to….” I was cut off by someone crashing through the den entrance.

“DUCK, GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!” Swift screeched, making everyone in the clearing jump and look up. 

I looked at Swift, eyes wide and curious, “Sw…”

But Ghost beat me to is, “Swift what’s wrong…?” He asked, holding Phantom, who was still trying to play, away from him by his paw.

“Kaname… they… attacked… no reason… on our side of… border…” She wheezed, trying to get her breath back.

I got up, “Where is he now…? Is he ok?” 

Swift nodded, “Old fallen oak… with Shadow and Ruri…” She said, regaining her breath.

I growled, and Ghost did too, “What business did those mutts have attacking our beta on our land…?!” Ghost hissed, his eyes locked on Swift. “They have crossed the borders for no reason, hunted on our lands, hurt my beta, taken wolves’ hostage for long periods of times, and even tried to extend the border!!! I’m tired of this!! Get ready!! We are leaving tonight to end this!!” As Ghost ended his speech howl erupted from the wolves around us. I looked over to Dew, who looked at me then down to Bell, and then to the other pups in the clearing.