Book 3 - We Meet Again - Chapters Prologue - 5

Prologue - When You Gonna Tell Him?

I watched Rose and Moon talking as we kept on walking, but I didn’t interrupt or say anything for a matter of fact, because I was hoping that Rose was finally telling Moon that they were going to have pups. We had been on the go for almost four days, and Rose had talked to Moon, very little, and he was starting to get suspicious…

Rose walked up beside me, and it was written on her face, as soon as I asked the question, “So did you… tell him?”

She looked away, “No…”

“WELL…. WHEN will YOU tell YOUR mate that YOU are carrying HIS pups?” I said emphasizing a few words.

She kept her eyes from meeting mine, “I don’t really know, Duck…” She whispered, I stopped, but she kept on walking.

Ghost stopped beside me, “Something wrong?” He asked. 

I looked over at him, “She needs to tell him… if she doesn’t I will…” I said half to myself.

I turned around and walked off leaving Ghost standing there looking at me like I was crazy…

Chapter One – Having Pups…

I watched as Rose walked over to Moon, this time to tell him, I had chewed her tail off about it before head, so she decided it best to go ahead and tell him. 

I sat watching her converse the information to him, and I watched his expression change from happy to over excited in two seconds, “What’s going on over there…?” Ghost asked, coming up behind me.

I jumped a little, having not expected him to do that, “Oh… Rose is telling Moon that she is going to have pups…”

Rose looked over at me, her face full of pride and joy, “Thank you!!” she mouthed.

I smiled back and looked over at Ghost, he seemed to be lost in thought, “Hey are… you ok?” I asked. 

He shook his head, seeming to lose the thought train he was on, and looked over at me, “Yea, I’m fine.”

I watched him walk away, I was a little worried, I’d never seen Ghost so lost in his thoughts, he always seemed to think of something right on the spot. I flipped my head around as I heard the bushes around us rustling, I growled. Moon and Rose both spun around, and Ghost was quickly at my side.

“Who’s there…?” I called into the eerie silence.

I heard a small giggle and a growl, I guessed that one came from a female, because of the higher pitch, and the other had come from a male, I growled stepping forwards. Ghost quickly put his tail in front of me and walked forward, “Come out or you’re dead!!”

Quickly, out of the bushes, came a small, but well built, pure white female wolf, who looked like a snow drop on a green grass blade, and out from behind her stepped a pretty normal sized male wolf. I noticed quickly that they seemed to be mates, because the male, stepped right in front of the female and he growled low as his eyes met Moon and Ghost.

“What are YOU doing here wolves…?” The male asked, keeping a distance between us and his mate, she didn’t seem to think too much of this. 

I laughed, this startling them both, Ghost, Rose, and Moon all looked at me knowing what was coming, “Hey bucko… I just so happen to have a name… and I for one hate it when WOLVES don’t address me by it…” I said ending with a scowl.

The female stepped forward, out from around the male, “I’m sorry he has… some anger issues sometimes… I’m sure as you know they are a little over protective.”