Together as One ~ Chapters 6 - 12

Mulai dari awal

“Duck… please would you stay here?” 

She growled, “Now listen her buster, there have been MANY, MANY, Many, centuries and centuries of wolves before me having pups and I know that they all went out and about during their pregnancies…!” She growled.

I smiled, “I bet none of them were anything like you…” 

She growled, “So what?! Is there something wrong with me?” 

My eyes flared in alarm, “Are you crazy?! You’re the best mate anyone could ask for!” 

She flashed a quick smile, “Ok… then I’m going…” She was out the entrance before I could stop her…

***

Rose smiled, “I think that was more you being over protective again… besides she was right, but that’s not the point.” 

I sighed, “I’m just worried, the pups are really slowing her down…” 

Rose smiled over at me, “Who knows… looks like she is off on another one of her adventures.” 

I smiled, “Maybe so Rose… maybe so…”

Rose sighed, “Ghost… you sound like her mother… not her mate…” I growled, Rose laughed, “But at least we know on e thing for sure…”

I raised an eyebrow, “And what is that…?” 

Rose smiled, “Moon is with her… so nothing BAD will happen…” 

“You two heard our conversation that one time didn’t you…?” I said, suspicion hearable in my voice.

Rose smiled one of her devious smile, “Oh… we heard it yes… the laughing fits that came after it though drowned out everything else…”

I sighed, “Her ears never fail to amaze me…” 

“Please me safe, my love…” I murmured…

Chapter Seven - Released

I smiled to myself as I heard wonderful news, “We’ll be releasing them soon.” One of the two-legs said.

My heart started to race and a smile couldn’t help but show up on my face, “Ghost…” I whispered lovingly.

The last few days I had been fretting over whether or not Ghost was safe… and if my pups still were… I was scared half to death for all of them, and wanted out of this horrible smelly place as soon as possible.

I heard four wolves mentioned and pointed at, when the two-legs said something about, “We’ll be releasing them soon”. They were, “The one over there, that looks like the Moon’s Light. The one that could be lost in the shadows, she is so black. The one over there that is looks like chocolate with four black chocolate chips on her paws. And the only normal looking grey wolf we have in here.” They said, pointing to Ice last.

I chuckled, “The only normal one…? That’s a laugh!!” 

He glowered at me, “That’s what you think, missy!!” 

I smiled, and we both broke into spasms of laughter, Moon and the small female in the box beside him looked at us like we were crazy, and although I didn’t completely miss Moon was giving me a look that was one that looked like disappointment. I was a little puzzled when I noticed this, but still didn’t pay much attention; I was too busy laughing at Ice.

Later that day, we were all put back to “sleep” and although we were unconscious we could feel that we were being shifted around, a lot. I awoke with a start, to find myself, in a black hole, or what I thought to be so.