Welcome! / Jessie One Shot Part 1

Hello! Welcome to my new book! This first one is Jessie. As you can see from the tittle of this chapter. The plot is your sister Jessie Prescott is a nanny in New York and invited you to come over for Christmas! Your excited yet nervous at the same time since this is your first Christmas away from home. How will you adjust? Let's find out!

Your POV

+Ring Ring!+ 

The house phone called. "Hello?" I answered. "(Y/N)! I'm so glad you answered!" A familiar voice said. "Jessie! Jessie is that you?" I asked. "Yes it's me! How are you!" She asked me. "I'm good. How's New York?" "Good! Actually I have to ask you something." "Oh?" "Yeah, um, do you want to come to New York for Christmas?" "What?!" "Yeah! You get to come and spend Christmas with us! I already told Dad and he agrees! See you in two days!" "Okay, bye Jessie! Love ya!" I said. "Love you too!" I ended the call and went to my bedroom to pack. I only have two days to pack and get ready. Oh boy.

-Two Day Time Skip-

"(Y/N)! Come on! Your going to be late!" Dad called. "Coming!" I grabbed my suitcase and hopped down the stairs. "Alright now when you get on the plane I need you to be careful okay?" Dad asked. "Dad, I'm 14. I got this." He gave me a hug. "See you after New Years." He said. "Bye Dad." I said getting in the car. Darla was driving me since she got a job at Delta Airlines. "Ready kiddo?" She asked. "Yep, all ready to go." "Good. Let's go." I nodded and fastened my seatbelt. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and played some music. Before I knew it I was asleep.

I woke up and un-fastened my seatbelt. "Alright kiddo-pop. See you next year." "Next year?!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, after New Years?" She said. I chuckled. "Right." We got out of the car and went inside. "Ok, so our flight gate is #24 and it leaves in 30." Darla said. I nodded. "Can we get something to eat first?" I asked. "Sure. Follow me." I nodded and followed her. 

"Alright, what do you wanna eat?" She asked me. I sat my suitcase down. "Um, do they have (Favorite/Meal)?" I asked. "Um, let me check." She went around the back to the kitchen to ask if they had (F/M). She came back out with a tray full of food. "Here you go!" She exclaimed. I chuckled and grabbed the tray. We sat down at our gate and ate. Once it was time to go, Darla had me go on the plane first. I was so excited! Yet, nervous. 

I found my seat number and sat down. "Ha! Jessie put you in coach? Come over here sweetie." She said. I nodded and followed her. She put me in a vacant first class seat and put my bags away. "Thanks Darla." She nodded. "Yep! If you need anything, just press that teal button over there. That buzzes my phone and let's me know if you need help." I nodded. "Thanks again." I said before she walked off. "No problem."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, please fasten your seat belts." I did as told and listened to what else he had to say. He took us what all the buttons meant and told us that when he signals, we are aloud to use our devices. 

When he said we can, I put my phone on airplane mode and played some games. After a while I got hungry so I ringed Darla up. She came with a tray of (F/M). "How did you know?" I asked her. "Just a hunch." She giggled. She handed me the tray and walked back to where she was. "Oh yeah, this is the life." I said taking a bite out of my AMAZINGLY GOOD (F/M).

-Time Skip-

We departed the plane and Darla called a taxi to pick me up and drop me off at Jessie's. "Are you sure you have to go back?" I asked her. "Yes, I'm sure. You'll be fine, (Y/N). Don't worry." I took a deep breath. "Okay." The taxi pulled up and Darla put my bags in the trunk. "Have fun." She said giving me a hug. "Will do." I sad as we departed. I got in the car and fastened my seat belt. I waved good-bye through the window before we drove away. I sighed and played on my phone once more.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to a huge hotel/apartment place. "Whoa." I said getting out. The driver popped the trunk and I grabbed my bags. "Thank you Brian!" I said waving good-bye to him. "Later kid!" He drove off and I walked inside. I walked up to the front desk. "Hi I'm here for Jessie Prescott. I'm her sister and I'm here for Christmas break." The front desk guy nodded. He gave me a slip of paper that said her floor and room number. "Thank you." I said walking towards the elevator. He nodded and I got on.

I pressed the penthouse button? Jessie live in a penthouse? Okay then... Once I reached the floor the doors opened revealing a big, huge and open living room. I walked in and sat my suitcase next to the elevator doors. "Hello? Jessie?" I called walking around. I walked towards the couches. "Hello?" I walked into a door. "Surprise!" Everyone exclaimed once I entered. "Whoa!" I jumped back. Jessie ran up to me and gave me a hug. "(Y/N)!" She said. "Hey Jessie!" (Pun not intended.) We departed and she introduced me to the other kids. 

There's Zuri, Ravi, Luke and Emma. "You'll be bunking with me for the time being." Emma said. I nodded. "Cool." "Well come on! Let's get you unpacked!" Zuri said. "Okay!" We ran to the living room and grabbed my suitcase. We brought it upstairs and started unpacking. This is going to be a great Christmas.

Hey! Hoped you enjoyed! Which one do you guys prefer as you crush.

Luke?

Or

Ravi?

Vote by answering in the comments! Peace out!