Intervention.

The Winchesters turned around immediately.  They had not made it far from Bobby's house.  When they pulled up they had  barely stopped the car before bailing out of it.  Bobby was sitting up and holding his head when they stormed in.  Dean hurried upstairs while Sam helped Bobby up.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Some angel came in here.  I don't know what happened.  It was so quick," he explained.

Footsteps stormed back down the stairs.  The broken phone slammed on Bobby's desk.  Dean shook his head when Sam looked at him.

"Cas is off on vacation and now she's gone too," Dean huffed.

"Did they say who they were?" Sam asked.

"No, he didn't give me his business card so I could remember him when I came to after being bashed upside the head."

"Well, this is just great," Dean said, "what the hell are we supposed to do now?"

"Maybe there is a way to bring Cas to us?"

"I'll research this, you guys go do your hunt."

"Are you gonna be fine?"

Bobby shot them a look as he sat down at his desk.  They left telling him to call if anything about the situation changed.  The doors to the impala closed as they sat inside for a moment.

"This is really weird," Sam remarked.

"Cas disappearing, that kind of makes sense. But her,  I guess I thought the angels didn't really care to find her."

"They didn't seem to be interested.  I wonder what..."

"You don't think they knew about it, do you?"

"No idea.  I didn't think they were even looking for _____."

"Let's just get this job done with then we can worry about it."

Meanwhile Cas had been detained as soon as he returned to Heaven.  Zachariah had asked about his absence from his duties.  Cas refused to answer any of his questions.   But of course he was determined to get answers from him. Cas was bound to the floor in chains.  The same way ____ was when they had found her guilty of treason.  It felt like ages since he had been there and he worried about ____.  Surely she would be worried about his disappearance.  Why did they even care about her anymore?  She posed no threat to them.  The door opened as Zachariah stepped inside.  His grip as unsettling as ever.  Castiel looked up at him with a look of exhaustion on his face.

"So, Cas, what is it that draws you to humans?" he asked.

Cas stayed quiet.  Zachariah walked around him with a chuckle.

"Still not talking.  That's fine, Castiel, I get it.  You're not happy about what we tried to do to that pet of yours," he paused, "you should have turned her in to us.  She was a traitor, you know."

"She only tried to heal an exorcised human.  That is not a crime the last I checked," Cas growled.

"You are so naïve, Castiel.  Did you really think you could spend an eternity with some lesser being?"

"She is more of an angel than any of us.  She cares more for every being than-"

His hand slammed across Castiel's face, "It was a rhetorical question, Castiel.  You have been quite busy with her.  We heard all about-"

"Don't you dare touch her," Cas demanded.

"Come on in," he said, giving a knock on the door.

My eyes were covered by a blindfold and my hands bound behind my back.  For someone who had the power of healing this was an awful lot of precaution.  A few snarky remarks from me gained me some punches to the face.  I had been dragged around for a few days now.  They hadn't fed me in days.  I was starving, scared, and unsure of what was going to happen next.  Two hands grabbed each of my arms as I was guided through hallways.  We stopped somewhere I could hear muffled voices through a door.  There were two knocks as the door squeaked open.  The hands threw me forward.  I tripped and fell on the floor.