Escape Plan.

There was shuffling and conversation happening around me.  But I couldn't keep track of what was happening.  I could hear two voices talking.  They seemed to be upset about what happened earlier.  I tried to remember what happened.  Shit, what did happen?  I was studying.  Then Hailey, oh no, Hailey.  She wasn't quite herself was she?  Something was wrong I tried to tell that guy about it.  Then I couldn't remember anything.  I wanted to open my eyes.  I needed to know where I was.  But I didn't have the strength for it.  I faded between a fine line of consciousness and nothing.  I don't know if I was exhausted or sleeping.  It didn't matter.  For now I'd just have to wait until I woke from this slumber.

The impala roared down a quiet highway.  No one was around and the two men said nothing to each other.  That is until they heard groaning from the backseat.

"She's not setting anything on fire back there is she,  Sam?" Dean asked.

"I don't think that's a common occurrence for her."

"I don't want my car getting fried."

"Can you not worry about the car for moment?  She's something else.  Something we haven't seen before," Sam replied.

The car slowed as it pulled into a motel. The front seat lurched forward slightly as the girl's body thuded into the seat and dropped onto the floor.   Sam shook his head while Dean shrugged apologetically.  Sam headed to the office to check in to the motel.  Dean had picked the girl up and pulled her from the back seat.  He hadn't noticed the guy behind him walking to his car.  The girl was halfway out of the car when Dean finally noticed.

"She's a very heavy sleeper," Dean remarked.

The man slowly got in his car and took off.  I guess people have seen weird things in places like this.  Dean left the girl slumped on the car.  He was going through the trunk and shoving things into a bag.  Sam returned to the car and peered inside.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"On the other side of the car."

"You just left her on the ground?"

"She's not going anywhere."

Sam sighed and opened the door to the room.  He returned and picked her off the ground.  Dean followed behind as Sam carefully set her on one of the beds.

"What do we do with her?" Sam asked.

"I don't know.  We could call Bobby, or..." he paused before Sam chimed in with him, "Cas."

I was on a bed when I started to come to.  Was it just a dream?  Maybe I fell asleep on my books?  My eyes fluttered slightly.  Then I heard two men talking.  Immediately my heart sank.  It was real then.

"Cas is finishing something he will be here shortly," one of them said.

I kept my eyes closed this was just easier.   Something was set on the nightstand next to the bed.  I opened my eye just enough to see a gun there.  I was starting to think my initial opinion of these two was right.  They were going to murder me when the third person got here.  No, I wouldn't let that happen.  I waited until I knew they weren't near me to make my move.  I grabbed the gun, switched the safety off and pointed the one still in the room.  My dad had a lot of guns.  I never really cared to use them, but boy, was I glad he taught me how to use them.

"You're the guy from the bar," I said moving toward the door, "give me the keys, now."

"Wait," Sam said.

"No, give me the keys to the car."

He didn't say anything.

"Now!"

He picked the keys off the table and tossed them to me.   I caught themand slipped them into my pocket.  I quietly opened the door and motioned for him to go outside.  He sighed as I cocked the gun and motioned again to him.  He walked outside as I opened the car door.

"Dean will-"he started.

"Kill me if I mess with his baby?  I'll take that chance.  The water was running he's in the shower.   I just need a little time."

"You should just hear hear me out.  We want to help you."

"Just stay where you are."

I popped the hood and flicked my hand not even realizing I had made the motion.  Sam's hands moved behind his back as if restrained.  I quickly unhooked the battery so the car wouldn't start.  After flicking the safety on I set the gun in the nearby shrubs and took off.  I found a car around the corner, hot wired it and took off.  I had no idea where I was and I didn't care.   Stealing a car would be justified if it was to save my life, right?  I headed down the dark and empty road hoping to get home safely.

Dean walked out of the bathroom to see his brother missing and the door opened.  He looked for his gun which was missing.  Then his car keys were gone.  What the hell happened that quick?  He walked outside to see Sam on the ground struggling with nothing.

"What the hell, man?" he asked, "what are you doing?"

"I can't move.  I don't know what happened."

"Where's the girl?"

"Gone."

"Well which way did she go?  That demon knew something about her which means she's going to be hunted by them now."

Sam nodded in the direction she took off. Dean saw the car door ajar.   The keys were on the seat.  He sighed a breath of relief.  She didn't hurt Baby.  The keys slid into the ignition and he turned them.  There was a chugging sound.  The car wouldn't start.  He punched the steering wheel and got out.  He grabbed his phone and dialed.

"She's gone.  She headed down the road heading North.  Just bring her back here alive.  I'll kill her myself," he paused.

He opened the hood and took a look inside. It wasn't long before he noticed the unhooked battery.  She was a clever girl.  It would be just enough time to keep him from catching up.  He rehooked the battery and helped Sam up.  His hands finally freed from what had restrained him.   He looked at Dean as he shook his arms.

"That was the strangest thing," he said, "I just couldn't move my arms."

"Where's my gun?"

"She put it in that bush."

"What the hell is she?" Dean asked.

"Maybe she was a hunter in a past life.  So Cas will get her?"

"Yeah, he said about five minutes."

"I still can't believe you have an angel on speed dial."

"Shut up,  Sam."

They headed inside.  Dean flicked the television on before flopping onto the bed.  Sam returned to his books.  Looking for something that would explain what happened to him.

Hopefully this is good. I feel so awkward writing this story.  More to come soon.

Shattered Memories.  (Castiel x reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara