Missing.

Dean and Sam both walked over to the room.  She was still asleep on the bed.  To them she looked fine.  Cas looked anxious as Sam lifted her eyelids and check her eyes.  Nothing seemed to look off about her.

"Cas, this isn't funny," Dean exhaled.

"What?  This isn't a joke. I swear something..." he paused, "let me see."

He touched her again.  And again he felt it.  It was like it wasn't just her there.  He looked back at Dean.

"There is something else within her, I can feel it.  Do you think it's a demon?"

"Wait. Something else?  What do you mean, Cas?" Sam's eyes narrowed at Cas.

"There is another being in there," he said.

Dean hit his hand against his forehead and dragged it down his face.  Sam immediately called not it and ran out of the room. Dean huffed left the room.  He returned with a bottle and two glasses.  He invited Cas to sit down at the table.   Dean took a swig of his drink and sighed.

"Cas, do you understand what happens when you," he paused, "do the things that you two have been doing?"

"It's very fun and I have enjoyed it very much," he smiled not quite grasping the question.

"Yeah everyone enjoys it, but see.  That's kind of," he gulped down another drink, "how humans, you know, make more humans."

"But I am not a human, I'm an-"

"Angel, yeah got it.  Don't make this anymore awkward than it already is. You're in a human vessel, right?"

"Yes."

Dean motioned for Cas to think it over.  After a moment the light bulb went off.  Dean poured Cas a glass.  Instead he grabbed the bottle and finished it.  He let his head fall into his hands.  He sighed deeply as she stirred slightly on the bed.

"What does one do in this situation?" Cas asked.

"You're asking the wrong guy, Cas," Dean sighed.

"This is delightful news. I think ____ will be thrilled.  She used to talk about having kids after the war."

"With you?  Kid might turn out normal with a dash of each of your personalities.  Anyway this has been super awkward. I'll be going now."

Dean slammed the door to see a grinning Sam looking at him.

"Don't you give me that smirk."

"How was your talk?" Sam laughed.

"I just told an angel about the birds and the bees, how the hell do you think it went?"

I woke up to find Cas sitting at the table swaying just a bit.  Had he been drinking?  I thought I heard Dean's voice.  What a bad influence.  I sat up and looked around the room.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I am a bit drunk," he answered.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you need anything?  What should I do for you?"

"Cas what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me.  Are you feeling okay?"

"I am really confused," I sighed.

"Oh because I didn't tell you the good news."

"Angels and Demons are coexisting?  Michael and Lucifer made up?" I guessed.