Talk To Him.

Roger's P.O.V.

A look of terror flashed in his eyes and his eyebrows raised in a comical way.

He cracked into a smile and a giggle.

I knew he wouldn't take me seriously.

"What?" He ran his fingers through his hair, probably still feeling sick.

"I'm serious." I said, hushed.

"What do you mean?!" He was still laughing, shaking his head.

I sighed in annoyance, "I need you to try it on with him! Make him think you want to have sex with him." I answered in a strop.

He threw his head back and cackled, "Don't be stupid, Roger. No, you're not being serious. Don't be daft!" He grinned.

"I am being serious, Freddie! He won't have sex with me. He won't even get naked in front of me!" I stared at him.

His smile fell a little, "It takes time, darling."

"How much time? We've been together over three months! And what would you know about time, you've never had to wait like this." I was trying not to shout.

"Maybe he's just nervous. And my experiences were different, they were just senseless one night stands, it wasn't with anybody I actually cared about." He shrugged, going over to a sink he splashed his face with water and washed his hands. "Have you tried talking to him about it?"

I paused. No. I hadn't really tried, just assumed that if I ever did try, he'd shoot me down and refuse to have a conversation about it. Just like he does when I try and make a move on him.

"Not really...I just know he won't talk about it." My voice quietened.

"You don't know if you don't ask. Talk to him. Don't ask me to try it on with him, fuckinghell." He giggled, drying his hands.

I groaned, throwing my head back in anger, "I think it's me though, like...he-he gives me blowjobs and handjobs all the fucking time but whenever I try to do it to him or even dare to try and take his boxers off he pretends he wants to go to sleep and turns off the light. What if it's just me? What if he doesn't find me attractive enough? What if I don't turn him on?" I babbled.

The singer stood staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Can you hear yourself right now? Roger, dear, I can't give you the answers, only he can. He might be a little conscious. He obviously finds you attractive if he wants to suck your dick. You obviously turn him on because if you didn't, he'd have no desire to do anything to you! And what fucking makes you think he'll let me fuck him if he won't let you?" He shook his head, laughing again.

A wave of panic rushed through me as he was actually waiting for an answer. My mouth was dry but I couldn't break my stare from him as he edged closer to me.

"B-because he...told me." I stuttered, cowardly.

His smile fell completely now and his eyes were wide as he looked at me, "What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, whatever we were just talking and-"

He interrupted, "What were you talking about?" He asked suspiciously.

"You and Brian..." I squeaked, backing away as he was continuing to get closer.

"Go on." He pushed.

I sighed, "Look. We were just finding it hard to understand how everybody else you've ever wanted have wanted you back. And we were questioning why Brian didn't because...well you're far from ugly so...yeah." I cringed hard.