Cool, Calm And Collected.

Freddie's P.O.V.

The toilets were crowded but were full of people checking their hair in the mirror and making sure they looked good. The end cubicle was unoccupied.

If a fuck was to take place in a cubicle, the end one was always your best bet, further away from the door in case anybody was a loud moaner.
AKA...me.

Besides, a crowd also drowned out the noise too, not that I cared anyway, if somebody was to hear, let them, they'll act as if they're disgusted but really, they're just jealous.

My heart was pumping as the adrenaline of getting my first fuck in months was moments away, I was already hard and raring to go.

I shoved the stranger into the cubicle, following him in to the tight space and locking the door.

I never bothered with a formal introduction, no name exchanging or fucking shaking hands, it was down to the dirty and out.

I grabbed the guys collar and shoved him in front of me, his body slamming against the cubicle door as I got behind. I liked to be in control and do the giving.

He grunted when he hit the door, "Somebody's eager..." he breathily laughed.

"You have no idea..." I breathed heavily, grabbing the jacket he was wearing and ragging it off his body.

His hand had sneaked backwards and his fingertips were on my inner thigh...his trace leaving a burning sensation on the flesh that was still covered. Even at that minor touch I had to swallow back a groan.

My own hands snaked around to the front of his body and expertly undid his belt...then his button...then his fly.

Then a knock.

I jumped, not expecting that at all.
I stammered, "U-umm...somebody in here!"

My hand was still partially inside the mans jeans, centimetres away from touching his erection, but I was frozen, silent.

I kept him pressed against my body tightly whilst I listened. My hard cock probably digging in to him.

"I know it is...Freddie." A cool, calm and collected voice answered me.

I rolled my eyes and almost threw a strop.
"Oh, fuck off, Brian!" I yelled, perhaps with too much desperation in my voice, my potential fuck tried to question but I shushed him.

"No. I think I'm just going to wait out here. For both of you." I could hear the smugness in his voice and it just made me even more frustrated. So he'd seen me sneak off with this guy then. There was no way I wanted to practically fuck this stranger right in front of Brian. I mean, I did. But I couldn't.

"Go away!" I was aware I sounded like a three year old.

"No. Why don't you come out here and talk to me like the thirty year old man you are." He replied, obviously thinking I sounded as childish as I did.

I let my hand drop away from the mans jeans and he turned to me, "Is that your fucking boyfriend?!" He hissed, looking outraged.

My eyebrows raise, "Pfft. No. Of course not."

He was busy doing his trousers back up and fastening his belt, "You're lying." He spat, grabbing his jacket and unlocking the cubicle door, leaving me stood in there alone, staring at Brian who was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

I was far more than irritated. I was annoyed, horny...and now I was hard with nobody to release me.

"Charming man." Brian scoffed as the stranger left.