Round 4.

Freddie's P.O.V.

There was one question I had been burning to ask him but the right time had never occurred until now.

"So, what do you prefer? Fucking women or men?" I smirked.

He gasped and giggled nervously, "Ask me again when I've been fucked by a man."

"Oh fuck, Brian. You can't say things like that to me." I groaned, my head tipping back onto the wall I was leaning against. Dirty images flashed up in my head and made my cock feel slightly hard.

"Why not?" He grinned.

"You know why." I played, staring at him through slanted eyes, only being able to think about how good it would feel for him if I fucked him.

"Guys?! What the fuck are you doing?! We just walked half way across the world and realised you weren't following us!" Roger suddenly screeched, marching down the alley way towards us, "The fuck are you doing down here? It smells of piss!" He grimaced which made me laugh hard.

"Roger. How rude. For all you know we could have snook off for a quickie and you could have just caught us out." I teased.

The blonde cast me a sarcastic look, his pupils were huge from the drugs, "You wish, Freddie."

My jaw dropped at his snide little comment. Bastard.

"Come on! I want to go somewhere else!" He moaned.

"Alright, fuckinghell we're coming." I sighed having finished my cigarette.

We followed him out of the alleyway and to Deaky who was waiting for us on a bench, his head hanging low.

"Deaky?" Bri giggled.

The bassist was swaying as he sat.

"Darling, are you alright?" I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

His head lolled back and revealed a slight smile on his face and his eyes closed, "I am so fucked."

Roger dragged him to his feet and we set off again in search for another place to house our alcoholic and slightly sexual behaviour we had going on right now.

Approximately twenty minutes passed and we were still walking around like lunatics, stumbling, swaying off into another direction, shouting, laughing. But not being able to agree on anywhere we wanted to go.

"What about there?" Brian pointed.

"It looks like a bloody prison, Bri." Roger shouted.

"There?" Deaky suggested.

I had to laugh at him, "That place is closed, dear."

"Oh! Here!" The blonde suddenly screeched and we stopped outside a gigantic building that appeared to have many floors.

"Are you sure that's not a hotel?" Brian questioned.

"No look, it says night club!" Roger pointed excitedly.

Just the name of the place intrigued me, Round 4.

We all piled in to the heaving place and of course instantly made a beeline to the bar. I looked around at their selections until my eyes fell upon a sign. And then the name of the place made sense to me.

"Boys!" I tapped each one of them and pointed at the sign.

Round 1 - 1 Shot Of Absinthe With Lemonade
Round 2 - 2 Flaming Vindaloo Vodka Shots
Round 3 - 3 Double Whiskeys On The Rocks
Round 4 - Our Secret Concoction Of 4 Of Strongest Liquors Mixed Together.
Complete The Challenge And Get These And The Rest Of Your Drinks For FREE!
Beware. This Challenge Has Seen MANY Fail!

"We have to do it!" I squealed.

"We'll fucking die!" Brian shouted, reading the challenge.

"My body is already 99% alcohol." Deaky shook his head, grinning.

"I'll fucking do it." Roger slammed his fist down on the bar.

"Fine! Just don't blame me if I collapse." Deaky agreed to do it.

All our stares landed on Brian.

"You three will be the death of me. Let's go." He shook his fist in the air and growled.

A barman came over to us.

"We will have 4 of your finest Round 4 challenges." Bri bellowed.

The barman got to work making our deadly drinks whilst we all watched him like giddy schoolgirls.

"Alright lads. Round 1 is your absinthe and lemonade. I have to watch you take on the challenge in case you're not cheating." The barman grinned, looking almost as excited as us, he pushed each of us our first drinks. "One thing the sign doesn't mention. You have a two minute time limit for each drink. If you haven't finished when the two minutes is up, you fail and you have to pay for your drinks."

We all stared at him in shock.

"R.I.P us..." Roger whispered.

"Ready?" The barman picked up a stopwatch that had been stashed behind the bar. "Go!" He clicked on the stopwatch.

"Down the hatch!" Deaky shouted.

We all lifted out drinks and began to drink, mine slipped down easily and I was finished within a few seconds, I enjoyed the taste of absinthe and for fuck sake, it was mixed with lemonade.

I slammed my glass back on the bar, licking the remainders off my lips.

"Impressive." The barman winked at me but I was too busy watching the others, finally, the others finished with plenty of time to spare.

"Looks like we got ourselves some good competition here!" The man behind the bar laughed, collecting our empty glasses and beginning to make our other drinks.

"Refreshing!" Roger smacked his lips, nodding his head.

I slapped him in the back, laughing at his drunken attitude.

"I am now 100% alcohol." Deaky staggered, holding himself up by gripping on to the bar.

"That wasn't too bad actually." Bri smiled sheepishly.

"I actually enjoyed it!" I grinned, trying to hide the fact that my stomach had now began to churn and that last drink was threatening to make a reappearance. But I had to hold it now, I had to finish this challenge, we all did!

"Right. Round 2. Two flaming Vindaloo Vodka shots each, again, both to be consumed within the two minute time limit. No helping each other. Ready?"

We watched as he lit our our shots with a lighter and the alcohol began to flicker with flames.

This was probably the round I was dreading the most, vindaloo vodka was disgusting. I loved vodka...but this shit was actually spicy. Like you'd eaten a curry. And it was on fucking fire. We had to swallow flames. If anything was going to make me throw up at this point. This was it.

The barman hit the stopwatch, "Go!"